pixie30
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

sneakers

[Post New]by pixie30 on Mar 12, 10 8:42 AM
Hi

I still need some sneakers, i have 3 sets and need the others.........is anyone willing to swap? I will send them on to people if they need them too.

Re:sneakers

[Post New]by only4ukid on Mar 27, 10 6:55 PM
I will, my e-mail is only4ukid@yahoo.com, I will send you a pair and you send me some, thank you, Sandy

[Post New]by sandramorgan on Apr 2, 10 3:16 PM
I really could use a pair of sneakers. How do I get a pair. Can they be purchased? Please help me. My email address is s.morgan65@yahoo.com.

sneakers

[Post New]by sandramorgan on Apr 2, 10 10:39 PM
pixie30 wrote:Hi

I still need some sneakers, i have 3 sets and need the others.........is anyone willing to swap? I will send them on to people if they need them too.

[Post New]by sandramorgan on Apr 2, 10 10:45 PM
Well atleast you know how to get them I need apair but can't get a pair. There was a offer to go to facebook to recieve a pair but I don't do facebook. Can they be purchased? I would love to have atleast one pair. Please help me get a pair of sneakers. My email s.morgan65@yahoo.com.

[Post New]by only4ukid on Apr 7, 10 7:44 PM
The only way to get the sneakers is to get them through face book, I will send you a pair, but if you don't have face book for this particular game, it is the first that I have seen like this. So good luck, Sandy

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

[Post New]by metmichallica on May 19, 10 5:55 PM
Can someone please add me http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000521746848 so I can get these sneakers please. If I could send them to myself I would. Thank you. I'll hand them out too. I am not entirely finished the whole game though.

Edited on 05/19/2010 at 5:56:02 PM PST

[Post New]by miamae on Aug 26, 10 10:23 PM
i didnt know thats the only way to get extra sneakers doanyone have any i neeeed some

Go to: