bajacalla
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Re:Musaic Box - Released on October 12, 2008

[Post New]by bajacalla on Oct 12, 08 10:36 AM
I have purchased, played, and solved all the "Hidden Object" games offered on Big Fish (I'm a hidden object junkie!), and "Musaic Box" is absolutely my favorite. it's a little tricky finding all the "objects," and it definitely helps to have some kind of musical training or familiarity with all types of music, but I found it to be challenging without being completely arcane. I've recommended it to all my friends!

[Post New]by doll502 on Oct 12, 08 1:45 PM
I loved this game. What a unique offering. My only problem is that it was too short. I finished it in just a few hours. Please someone - make more games like this. Can't say enough about how much I enjoyed this game. My kids also loved playing along.

[Post New]by weiswoman on Oct 13, 08 11:37 AM
I loved the music in this game. I was surprised how short it was. I was wondering if I missed something. I finished the last song, it opened up the creative button but no real finish. That was disappointing so I wondered if maybe there was more. I like my money to pay for a game that lasts days not hours.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 13, 08 1:19 PM
Yeah! I'm glad this was added to the list!

[Post New]by Fizzgig on Oct 13, 08 1:20 PM
I did not care for this game at all. The premise seemed interesting, but navigating around and trying make things "work" on the screen was more frustrating than fun. It felt futile after just a short time into it.

This is definitely NOT one that I would recommend, and I uninstalled it immediately following the trial period. If you like puzzle games, spend your $$ on Azada instead.

[Post New]by CharliBrown on Oct 18, 08 10:27 PM
Music Box was one of the best games ever. Although i was hopeing for smewhat of a better ending. The one game that should have been trashed is "Time Stand Still" it's a total waste of my money. It is deffinetely NOT up to BIG FISH standards. Someone was sleeping when that one got in. Is it possible to trade it back for a real game. I can't even play it.

Go to: