[Post New]by macwitch on Aug 27, 16 12:49 PM
I cannot get the weight. Nothing!!!

Rooobeee
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:forge hop

[Post New]by Rooobeee on Sep 10, 16 3:59 PM
Not sure if you got it yet, but the weight is a shadow on the right that almost looks like a ball & chain.

[Post New]by GarthV8der on Oct 25, 16 4:53 PM
I got that one but weight is still I my list ad whe I hit clue it tells me to back out of hop

GJParker
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by GJParker on Mar 3, 17 6:29 PM
Having the same problem. I picked up the weights, but then the word "weight" still is on the list. When I click on hint it sends me away from the forge. Then when I click on hint, it sends me back to the forge and "weight" is still on the list.
It seems to be a glitch that Big Fish should fix.

[Post New]by Tomk1968 on Mar 4, 17 1:40 PM
I've got the exact same problem with the weight. I like most Big Fish games but to be honest I end up requesting a refund on about 10% of them because you will encounter a bug that makes it impossible to finish the game.

[Post New]by Ryn525 on Mar 8, 17 12:49 PM
Yep, same here. The word weight is on screen, but can't do anything ?

[Post New]by Phibetakitty on Mar 9, 17 3:02 PM
Same here. I hate to do the whole game over with no guarantee that the problem will go away. If anyone knows of a solution, please tell us. Looks like rooobeee was starting to say something but they didn't finish.

[Post New]by Ceraphina on Mar 10, 17 12:06 PM
Same here. Has anyone from Big Fish even reviewed this issue?

[Post New]by Phibetakitty on Mar 10, 17 4:13 PM
I did the whole game over, and this time when going the HOP in the forge I was very careful not to click on the weight, a round ball at the middle right. I think what happened before is that I clicked on it prematurely while looking for other objects and it wasn't programmed to stay visible.

Go to: