Shadow at the Water's Edge

[Post New]by Colette_McKeel on Aug 27, 16 2:42 PM
Is it necessary to follow a certain order in the game? I am stuck. The time on the clock and setting the alarm doesn't seem to be in sink. I am having trouble with solving the Nanogram puzzle. Also, what was the puzzle that George sent. There are 3 games in the puzzle book. I have solved two.
I haven't been able to find a way to tame the robotic cat. Where can I find out? When I call Bess and George to find out if they have tickets to the special meeting that they are attending and to meet them at the expo center, they don't communicate about it.
I tried exploring the bath and I can't check it off as having done that. I use the amateur level but the spy glass does not indicate anything revealing that I can do when I investigate the shower area. It says something is missing but don't know what it is or where I can look for it.
And, now I haven't been able to see Yumi at the Bento area. I did in one game, but, when starting another game I can't find her.
Will trying to buy a robotic cat help in learning the phrases to tame the cat. There are many things I can't seem to solve. Frustrated.

Go to: