Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Old Lighthouse

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Aug 27, 16 5:06 PM
My old lighthouse has been at 3:19 for the last 10 minutes. How am I to do my quests/treasure chest hunts when the ship doesnt come in on time?

sophies_mom
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

Re:Old Lighthouse

[Post New]by sophies_mom on Aug 27, 16 5:09 PM
This seems to be happening a lot since the update. What I do is to exit the game and then go back in. The timer will have moved ahead and the ship will be there. Sometimes it takes more than one try to do it - depends on how much time is on the timer and how long you were on with it stopped.

Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Aug 27, 16 6:14 PM
I've found that if I do a HOS the ship return timer although not counting down had reduced. Just checked this morning & the timer seems to be back to normal.

[Post New]by dane1st on Sep 1, 16 1:53 PM
My lighthouse timer went from around 5 mins and counting down, back to 30 mins and not moving now. Have been having problems since the last update. Will try coming out of the game and re-entering.

difi1
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by difi1 on Sep 1, 16 8:01 PM
I'm having problems right now with it being stuck at 8:24. Kinda hard to do a treasure quest when the ships timer is stuck and you need to sail a ship while it is sinking.

Krissy1954
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Krissy1954 on Sep 3, 16 10:22 AM
The ship thing is really starting to peeve me. Mine consistently gets stuck at 30 minutes. I go do something else for a few minutes and when I come back to it, it's often down to 8 or 9 minutes. The next time I come back, it's back at 30 minutes. Aaargh!!

deadme
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by deadme on Sep 3, 16 2:03 PM
HI

Aye I've had the same thing happen to me and by the look of things until they sort this out, is to stay in game until the ship turns up. As for the timer not counting down (but it is really) try going in a portal every now and then and search a card and when your out again the timer has moved and also I've noticed when the ship has arrived and it has items your not needing send it away and play a HOS and when your finished the ship will be there again with different items. You can do this as many times as you want but sometimes it many not work as well as they really have messed the ship about .

Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Sep 4, 16 8:08 PM
I noticed that deadme, I was keeping quiet as the ship functioning like that would be advantageous but noticed this morning that my ships are now back operating normally

Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Sep 6, 16 4:06 AM
Oldboyracer wrote:I noticed that deadme, I was keeping quiet as the ship functioning like that would be advantageous but noticed this morning that my ships are now back operating normally

I lied, today after sending the ship it returns immediately if I do a HOS. This is good when trying to complete the treasure chest as you don't have to wait half a hour each time for it to return.

Flora1
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Flora1 on Sep 6, 16 6:27 AM
My timer in old lighthouse is broken too since last actualizacion. I must restart the game everywhere.

Go to: