bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Witches' Legacy: Dark Days to Come

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 28, 16 12:29 AM
From Elefun Games comes another spellbinding installment in the popular Witches’ Legacy series!

Your girlfriend, Anabel, has just been kidnapped and dragged into a magical realm by the ruthless ice twins. She is the only one who can help them restore power to the dark witches and bring about the downfall of the human world. Will you let this happen? Of course not! Set out on a fantastic adventure to save everything you love from being destroyed in this hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

Radgame
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

Re:Witches' Legacy: Dark Days to Come

[Post New]by Radgame on Mar 23, 18 1:54 PM
Nice game with great graphics and whacko details. The "Ice Twins" are more like celebrities who make an appearance in the beginning and end of game only. Their impact is what you're dealing with for the entire game. It has a decent story and good animation. HOPs are very good. Puzzles were decent; some needed better instructions.

What made this game truly suck was the 5-second "loading" screen (blank) each time you:
- Zoom into and out of a mini-game
- Zoom into HOPs and when they close
- Dialogues
- Use the map
- Move from one location to another.

It got on my nerves to the point where I started using hints in every scene to avoid this delay. I got some serious shut-eye for all the many breaks!

Go to: