[Post New]by fenkef on Mar 12, 10 11:23 PM
I found this while searching. Have anybody heard anything

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

Re:Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air.

[Post New]by phatkhat on Mar 12, 10 11:42 PM
I googled it, and the closest seems to be a book, Chronicles of Air and Dreams. I WISH there would be another DC, but I think it was only intended as a trilogy.

[Post New]by LusciousLeia on Mar 13, 10 12:05 AM
loved the dream chronicles.. and hope there will be more coming soon..

GoveGirl
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by GoveGirl on Mar 13, 10 12:28 AM
I did the first peek beta test of this yesterday.

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Mar 13, 10 1:14 AM
No fair!!! I haven't gotten a first peek in a while, and the last one I got was a stupid TM.

GoveGirl
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by GoveGirl on Mar 13, 10 1:20 AM
phatkhat wrote:No fair!!! I haven't gotten a first peek in a while, and the last one I got was a stupid TM.

I will send you the link phatkat

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Mar 13, 10 1:40 AM

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Mar 13, 10 1:47 AM
Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air is the first part in a new trilogy where the user plays as Lyra, who has been trapped in another dimension similar to her own, and must use her father’s flying device in search of the Clockmaker to find her way home.

* 14 different locations
* 30 different scenes
* Two difficulty modes – casual and challenging

DLing now! I guess if you have a PlayFirst membership - which I still do, you can sign in to play the beta. This looks promising... And first of a new trilogy!!! Oh, happy day!!!

GoveGirl
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by GoveGirl on Mar 13, 10 2:10 AM
If you are with the first peek program you can sign in for the beta

I played for about 40 minutes then could not find all the dream jewells which you need in this game to progress, so giving my eyes a break before going back in.

I was never good at finding all those jewels -

divegal
Minnow
Minnow
246 Posts

[Post New]by divegal on Mar 13, 10 3:13 PM
Oooh Oooh DC were some of my all-time faves -- this is WONDERFUL news!!!

KitKat5169
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,099 Posts

[Post New]by KitKat5169 on Mar 13, 10 3:18 PM
phatkhat wrote:
Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air is the first part in a new trilogy where the user plays as Lyra, who has been trapped in another dimension similar to her own, and must use her father’s flying device in search of the Clockmaker to find her way home.

* 14 different locations
* 30 different scenes
* Two difficulty modes – casual and challenging

DLing now! I guess if you have a PlayFirst membership - which I still do, you can sign in to play the beta. This looks promising... And first of a new trilogy!!! Oh, happy day!!!

I am so jealous!!!

insanewife
Flounder
Flounder
2,236 Posts

[Post New]by insanewife on Mar 13, 10 3:19 PM
Please check out some of the info at the bottom of this post and you will find alot of help on navigating the pond, finding more info on alot of things and some fun places to visit...

ppp
ppp
ppp pppp ppppp p pp ppppppppppppppppppppppp
ppp ppp.pWELCOME TO THE PONDppp..p
ppp pppppppppppppp.fenkefppppppppppppppp..
ppp ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
ppp
ppp

IF YOU WANT INFO ON HOW THINGS WORK HERE YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE THIS URL INTO YOUR BROWSER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFO THREAD FOR NEWBIES:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/73064.page

OR you can click on your fishie icon name (squid, jellyfish, clownfish, lobster, etc...) located on the right side of this page under your BF name and you'll also find alot of usefull info there... You'll also find the fish ratings list so you'll always know what you'll be next...Great features check it out sometime...

We also have a great ZOO and fantastic ART GALLERY here in the pond you may enjoy visiting sometime...

Just type POND CITY ZOO into the Search All Forums space and it'll take you to the ZOO or you can visit the POND CITY ART GALLERY by typing the name into the Search All Forums space also...We have some wonderful icon pictures of zoo animals and in the Art Gallery you will find some great icon pictures done by some of our very own talented fishies here in the pond...

insane GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY GAMING...

[Post New]by diamondgirl3660 on Mar 13, 10 4:04 PM
How do you sign up for first peek??

I was on the site and didnt see it

Nevermind.....found it!!!!

Edited on 03/13/2010 at 4:54:21 PM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 17, 10 4:00 AM
I played the Beta test version and it is a wonderful game. I hope Big Fish has it the same day that it is released on Play First.

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

[Post New]by prchalpn on Mar 17, 10 4:14 AM
Could someone PM me the link. Couldn't find it on the site. Thanks!!

[Post New]by okletmewin12 on Mar 17, 10 4:15 AM
hey all ~ i beta'd this last week too, have all the other DC games and will probably grab this one too

note to govegirl ...i got as far as the clockmakers tower but never got inside, got stuck on gear puzzle of all things, couldn't for the life of me figure what the heck i was supposed to do with it ... gear puzzles don't normally stump me but this one was different ... the one prob with beta's, no walkthru lol

don't take this as the game being too short, getting to the clockmakers tower within the hour demo doesn't mean it's near game end, i suspect he isn't in the tower and there is waaaay more to do before you finally find him?

but even so ... it's on my buy list

played fine on my slightly older system so should run well for most, no bugs in my hour trial so expect there are few and this will be out soon and with the PF partnership should have access to it right away (?) as far as i know any purchases you make on PF run thru the portal anyway and pretty sure any thing you get at PF counts as punchcard credits sooooo ... basically when PF releases, we have it ... i think lol

as far as the game itself goes, it's more of the same ... not a bad thing, all the DC games were great and if you liked them, you will this one too

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 17, 10 2:47 PM
I have a membership at PlayFirst, but I can't find anything on the site because the ad for Diner Dash Boom keeps blowing up the page! It's very irritating!

kelvy0303
Stingray
Stingray
4,533 Posts

[Post New]by kelvy0303 on Mar 17, 10 3:14 PM
BinLa, there's an x in the top right corner so you can close the boom. Only took me a half dozen visits before I noticed it.

reclusive
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,169 Posts

[Post New]by reclusive on Mar 17, 10 3:33 PM
After reading this thread and others that mention beta testing, I've been wondering what it is and how do you get to participate. Sounds like fund

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 17, 10 3:41 PM
kelvy, I do keep closing it, but it keeps starting over again. When I went to the forums to read if there was any buzz about the game, the ad took me away from that page and exploded again!

Go to: