bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 13, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

thagrouch19
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:Welcome to Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries forum

[Post New]by thagrouch19 on Mar 13, 10 9:14 AM
NOW where is the walkthrough. i dont it anywhere on here.

NouniSmile
Koi
Koi
281,317 Posts

[Post New]by NouniSmile on Mar 13, 10 5:02 PM
I was so happy when this game was shown. I thought at last some challenging is coming up after a lot of kids games. I was so disappointed to find it too easy (I'm talking about me).
The hidden objects are clearly displayed and the min puzzles are very easy.
I reached Day 4 and I think it is close to its end during the Demo. Still one day left, this might take max 15min. Not worth to buy it even if it is on DD.
I hope some of you will find it interesting.........Nouni

Edited on 03/13/2010 at 5:03:27 PM PST

NouniSmile
Koi
Koi
281,317 Posts

[Post New]by NouniSmile on Mar 13, 10 5:10 PM
thagrouch19 wrote:NOW where is the walkthrough. i dont it anywhere on here.

thagrouch19,
Here is the link to the walkthrough
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/doors-of-the-mind-inner-mysteries-walkthrough/

When you go to main page where you downloaded the game, below the game summary you will find one of the bullets is "Check out our Blog Walkthrough"
Happy gaming .......Nouni

Edited on 03/13/2010 at 5:11:00 PM PST

[Post New]by jabberwoncky on Mar 14, 10 7:57 AM
It 5am and i cannot put the laptop down. I guess it was the right venue at the right time. I really love this game. I am happy I bought it. When I'm done here I'm moving over to the Briar patch. Today is looking to be quite productive.

[Post New]by jailbird43 on Mar 14, 10 2:16 PM
This game was far too short. The storyline was is what attracted me to the game. However, it needed to be developed a bit more. I assume a sequel is coming. With this game I go either way with the level of difficulty. If I had known that it was going to be that short, I would've checked other game sites to see if I can download freeplay rather than buying this. This game can be great.

[Post New]by Jim6622 on Mar 14, 10 3:22 PM
I liked the storyline and the play. It is just way too short a game. IMO a game needs to have more play time left after you buy it than you spend trying it out. A good rule for these games would be 3-5 hours playtime (depending on your skill level). 3 hours if you can find/solve quickly... 5 hours if you find/solve slow. Average player should take 4 hours. To finish a game 15-30 minutes after you buy it is a bit of a letdown.

ljrgolf2
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

clock at the end

[Post New]by ljrgolf2 on Mar 15, 10 10:41 AM
I have the hands and the winder but no clue to what time it is to be set for...
Can you help.

boogweez
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,280 Posts

[Post New]by boogweez on Mar 18, 10 4:21 PM
I was really disappointed with this game. wayyyy too short. For me not worth the money.

[Post New]by brocky39 on Mar 18, 10 10:09 PM
i finished the first part and now it is stuck, like M E M O M found.
Not many good reports about this particular game, perhaps options of other games should be given to those that are disappointed in it

corbs123
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,701 Posts

[Post New]by corbs123 on Mar 19, 10 9:25 AM
I loved the trial, sometimes it is nice to have a game that doesn't tax the brain, but i see a lot are saying it is too short, so undecided to buy or not to buy.

[Post New]by ledwards001 on Mar 19, 10 12:31 PM
i need help getting across the planks to get the note off the wall the hints do not help can't get the nail off the door and nothing with the fuse box can someone help me

[Post New]by sherren123 on Mar 19, 10 2:00 PM
I can't get across the planks either. Please help. Have liked the game so far but when I get this stuck I get really frustrated. Not finding any help here yet.

[Post New]by Luffen on Mar 22, 10 9:00 AM
Where do I find the spider which I shall put in the net up left?

Ellen55
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Ellen55 on Mar 22, 10 9:44 PM
Terrible game....what a waste of money....

[Post New]by vonbaron55 on Mar 24, 10 10:14 AM
I downloaded the trial of this game and then bought it to finish. It was over an hour after my free trial. Don't waste your money because it is way too short! Good concept though. Too bad.

Try The Dreamless Castle. Very cool!!

Edited on 03/24/2010 at 10:15:30 AM PST

[Post New]by mungolina99 on Mar 28, 10 3:20 PM
Very disappointed that I bothered wasting a refund voucher on buying this game! I was at the end of day 4 after the demo, had I realised there was so little left I too would not have bought it.

I agree that there should be some compensation to us - a refund seems the best option frankly.

[Post New]by ArmySpouse on Mar 29, 10 9:14 PM
I totally agree that the game was not worth my credit. It wasn't a bad little game, just way, way too short. I'm a grandma on limited income, and feel cheated on this one. What up 'big sharks'? Not a good way to make money when you don't satisfy your little fishes. And to make matters worse, after I played it through the first time, my granddaughter got to the garden part, and the game hung up and we never could get the certificate out of the buried box!.She was really disappointed!

[Post New]by pegrabher on Apr 3, 10 11:23 AM
What time is the right time to set the clock. I got the key and the hands but cant seem to get the right time.

[Post New]by fireballva on Apr 4, 10 2:27 PM
I am in day #5 in the living room and have found all of the hidden objects. There is no red curtain above the fireplace and the hint does not help. I cannot move into the puzzle or next stage. I bought the game... Is there a bug with my game?

Go to: