Losing a gift pick in the social.

[Post New]by Gamegirl1957 on Aug 28, 16 10:02 AM
I'm wondering if it is just my game or something that others are experiencing? When gifting during a tournament (which I should have known better ) when I click on my first friend to gift, I stall with the "please wait", I usually have to close out my game and come back. When I do re-enter the social, my pick count is at 4, and that friend shows as no gift given, and I lost one gifting chance. It's not the "biggest" deal (don't want to curse myself), but I then get off my gifting schedule for the day. This is the 3rd time it's happened.

*Well off to CS! It happened again!
Friends of Miss D, please be paitent, I will gift what my game will allow until this is figured out.

Edited on 08/28/2016 at 10:34:46 AM PST

Re:Losing a gift pick in the social.

[Post New]by walkingstar on Aug 28, 16 10:41 AM
Gamegirl...Yes I have a similar prob. When I try to change an item on my gift list..I get the please wait & you can wait forever..Your game is stuck. Tournaments make my whole game bonkers. I'm bonkers with the 10% over & over..finally I got 4! spins today..10% 4x. I press Windows button to exit and don't loose progress when I do that..but I do have to shut my p.c. down and start over. Good Luck to us both. Q@W

debra1290
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by debra1290 on Aug 28, 16 10:46 AM
This has happened to me when I was trying to change the gifts I wanted to receive. It was also during a tournament. I also had to go all the way out of the game and then come back two different times. Glad to know someone else had this problem and will see if not doing that during tournaments stops it from happening, game on.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Aug 28, 16 11:06 AM
I also frequently get stuck while taking something off my wish list - it happened again this AM, & yes, there was a tournament running. Occasionally, I get stuck when sending a gift, but more often I just get the "no connection" message. Ad naseum.

At least it's not crashing every time I send the 2nd gift like it used to. I was never sure if my friends were getting their gifts. But I was sure my stamp, item, or food was gone from my inventory!

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Aug 28, 16 12:18 PM
Gamegirl, are you sure the person you just gifted didn't get shuffled to the back of your list? Check next time as mine usually do go there after a gifting.

[Post New]by Gamegirl1957 on Aug 28, 16 1:29 PM
I thought that same thing Tzeite99, this was not the case, they stayed in the same spot and ready to gift, with another gift shot gone Strange goings on around the castle! It usually happens during tournaments, but the second time today the tourney was over.

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

[Post New]by jack7242 on Aug 28, 16 1:31 PM
I too get this when trying to change my wish list, or trying to move to a friends room or even when trying to get into the game. Each time I have to ctrl/alt/del to close the game down. Very frustrating!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 28, 16 2:37 PM
Gamegirl, I have had this problem too and I don't play the tournaments. Just another one of those annoying little glitches in the game I guess.

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Aug 28, 16 10:52 PM
I've been getting this when I try to change things in my gift wish list. Been a couple weeks now.

Go to: