Midnight Castle

[Post New]by Sundaughtr on Aug 28, 16 12:53 PM
Since the last update, which didn't work for me, I have been unhappy. I have triede several times withe no luck. So I deleted the game and tried reinstalling. Not a good idea. I have messed up royally and I can't do anything with this game. I know I have probably lost all my game benefits. I just want to get it installed and working again. All and any ways I can get the game back again....I welcome.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Midnight Castle

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 28, 16 2:42 PM
Hello Sundaughtr,

I'm sorry that this has happened to your Midnight Castle game. I would normally recommend taking a look at our Help Pages when a technical issue occurs, but since there are missing items and progress now, I want you to know that I recommend to immediately contact our Technical Support Team HERE with the in-game ID for your current game, the in-game ID for the last game (if you happen to have it) or, if you are unable to give that old in-game ID, a description of your progress on your profile. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide assistance beyond what the forums are able to give, and they're always happy to help.

If you need assistance finding your current In-Game ID, here's a helpful guide on where to look:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Since this request for help with Midnight Castle is in the 2 Tasty Forums and that this is a technical issue, I am going to go ahead and lock it. If you need to discuss more technical issues with Midnight Castle (the Midnight Castle forum is here, for anyone curious), I encourage you to find the appropriate thread below according to device being used and post it there:

Post your Midnight Castle (Android) Technical Issues Here Only!
Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!
Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

Thanks for your patience, and i hope this helps out. If you have any questions about this post or the forums, please feel to contact any of the active Moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: