mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

level 57 tips not possible

[Post New]by mollyal on Aug 29, 16 3:03 PM
I have tried every trick I can think of---chaining, not chaining, etc. I made certain that every customer left with max hearts, and I filled the menu with all the money-making items. Still missed it, even switching to easy setting. It's just not possible, and I don't think I believe anybody who says they made it.

I don't mind a level that's difficult, but this is ridiculous.

Re:level 57 tips not possible

[Post New]by rosannacortazio on Oct 9, 16 7:50 AM
I agree with Mollyal. I tried over 20 times but nothing seems to work. I even got 4 times when the green indicator looked like it was complete, mas nothing pass this. I'm getting frustrated. The current goal is 1260. I think that if the developer downs it to 1250, it will do.

gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

[Post New]by gojojogo on Oct 14, 16 6:02 AM
The trick is to have all the customers leave ecstatic. Priority is quick service over chains. Have done this in advanced mode - got the reward on the last customer. If I hear that guitar again I might just scream though.....

[Post New]by mjdiddoit on Dec 22, 16 7:45 PM
I had to have the guitar play at every single table and make sure the counter people were served immediately and with as many chains as possible. the trick is the guitar. every single table

[Post New]by grantassist on Apr 9, 17 2:10 PM
in most levels you get more points for quick serving over chaining, To help you achieve this pre-make any item that takes time so you can serve it right away. You can also entertain a table more than once if you think it won't be at 5 starts at checkout.

Go to: