Fanfare123
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Birds on Shadow Game Glitch??

[Post New]by Fanfare123 on Mar 13, 10 1:17 PM
I am stuck on this challenge. I know the correct answer, but the bird won't sit on the shadow in the middle. It just bounces off. I am getting SOOOOO frustrated! Has anybody else had this problem?

Re:Birds on Shadow Game Glitch??

[Post New]by moderngoddess on Mar 13, 10 3:31 PM
I'm having the same problem. The bird bounces off of it's shadow. I've tried restarting, but no luck. Someone please fix this bug! I'd like to continue the game.

meemawsue
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by meemawsue on Mar 13, 10 8:25 PM
Me too! I was afraid it was me. Just got the Mac version the other day. Is it just with the Mac version or does it happen on PC too?

[Post New]by briansgirl81598 on Mar 13, 10 8:34 PM
I'm having the same issue and can't get past it. Help!

[Post New]by drifter76 on Mar 14, 10 6:44 AM
Me too. Also on mac. How frustrating!! Any clues about this yet?

[Post New]by jefflowrey on Mar 14, 10 7:41 AM
I've hit the same issue on the mac version. I'm going to contact tech support... ;-)

Has anyone else using the Mac version experienced a lot of random crashes, especially during tangram games? It's been quite a struggle for me to get as far as the penguin game, it keeps crashing.

[Post New]by momo_lulu on Mar 14, 10 10:13 AM
I just reported this glitch and the crash problem. This is soooooooooo frustrating!!!!!

[Post New]by briansgirl81598 on Mar 14, 10 1:53 PM
I've been getting tons of crashes too. After losing progress on the game several times due to the crashes, I got in the habit of quitting the game every few challenges to save my progress.

Fanfare123
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Fanfare123 on Mar 14, 10 5:11 PM
Yup. Game crashes for me all the time as well. I think I am going to ask for my money back. Too bad, as it is a fun game while it is working!

jgigi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by jgigi on Mar 16, 10 1:16 PM
Same problem here. Lots of crashes and can't get past the bird that won't stick to it's shadow. Contacting support on this one.

fishybigs
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by fishybigs on Mar 16, 10 1:53 PM
downloaded the update, but still no luck. I'd love to finish this game and this is frustrating!

[Post New]by jefflowrey on Mar 17, 10 3:22 AM
Yeah. Support specifically said that this new download would resolve *both* issues, and I still can't get the middle shadow to take any bird.

[Post New]by guliramsamsam on Mar 17, 10 8:39 AM
I sent a message to the developper (there is an email on the official website of the game) and they told me that a new version had been sent to Bigfish to fix this.
I hope they will give us this version today!

[Post New]by DoodleGamer on Mar 18, 10 3:06 PM
On a Mac too and have also had a lot of crashes. I've managed to get though by reducing the amount of mouse clicks for the puzzles (just buy the hints and skip the tangram puzzles).

However, I can't fix the bird on the shadow problem either.

[Post New]by jefflowrey on Mar 19, 10 5:34 AM
I was informed by tech support that there was a *second* update, that was available this morning, that would resolve the bird glitch.

I re-installed the app following Mac reinstall instructions and I *was* able to solve challenge 66.

So there is a working fix available as of now.

[Post New]by guliramsamsam on Mar 20, 10 5:31 AM
Yes I confirm, this challenge is ok now!

Go to: