bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Walkthrough for It's all about masks

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 13, 10 1:40 PM
Stuck? Need some help?

Check out the walkthrough for It's all about masks on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click here

Happy Gaming!

Edited on 03/24/2010 at 2:13:12 PM PST

Re:Walkthrough for It's all about masks

[Post New]by redd1964 on Mar 28, 10 8:49 AM
HELP!!!!! have the masks but i dont rember putting names on the masks right in the box. i have cleared the stage,but the game wont go past the stage. what did i forget or is the game stuck??? WHERE DO I PASS OUT THE MASKS?? i tried putting the mask in the corasponding area's ie: spade to spade somebody please help

Edited on 03/28/2010 at 8:56:32 AM PST

Re:Walkthrough for It's all about masks

[Post New]by Lidwine2005 on Mar 16, 11 12:48 PM
Passing out Masks - I've cleared the stage of the 12 hidden objects and from there the player is suppose to pick up the individual masks and place them on the "glowing" portraits. Were are the glowing portraits??? I have tried placing the spade w/spade, club w/club, and everywhere else etc. and no luck!!!!

All the walkthroughs don't seem to have a solution to finishing up Part 6. Have the developers left the paying clients in the lurch? Can anybody assist?

Go to: