anderkat
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Warehouse Crate

[Post New]by anderkat on Aug 30, 16 7:15 PM
I found the shackle and secured the chain, but I just cannot get the crane right over the crate to pick it up. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

googirl999
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Warehouse Crate

[Post New]by googirl999 on Aug 31, 16 3:15 PM
Having the same problem...

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Sep 4, 16 7:42 AM
On the controller, press the top button, then the bottom right, and finally the bottom left.

[Post New]by mephistopholes on Sep 14, 16 7:06 AM
I tried bobhillman's suggestion but unfortunately it didn't work and it is not possible to align the crane over the crate.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Warehouse Crate

[Post New]by Bartsister on Sep 18, 16 6:57 PM
anderkat wrote:I found the shackle and secured the chain, but I just cannot get the crane right over the crate to pick it up. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I was having a bit of trouble with that myself - which surprised me because the first crane task seemed so very simple. Here's what got it for me.

I brought the crane forward as close to the me as possible. Then I moved it as far to the right as possible. Next, I sent the bar back so it was over the crate and then moved the crane left one move. This way when I lowered the hook, it caught on the shackles. Then I raised it and it was out of the way for good!

Not sure why it had to be that complicated when there was clearly a more direct path, but this is how I got by it.

elmira78
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by elmira78 on Dec 20, 16 2:03 PM
I've tried both Bartsister's and bobhillman's suggestions, but I keep getting the message that I need to pick up the man, and it won't pick up the crate. Has anyone else had this issue?

Go to: