walcroft
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

vampireville

[Post New]by walcroft on Mar 14, 10 1:28 AM
dont know whats happening but it wont let me download demo for this game, never had this prob b4 any tips anyone

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

Re:vampireville

[Post New]by prchalpn on Mar 14, 10 1:32 AM
Welcome to the pond walcroft!
Try again in a little while. Some of us had problems earlier this week with DL'ing but BF fixed it soon after. Maybe their having problems again. If not then contact CS .

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Mar 14, 10 1:34 AM
Walcroft ,Welcome to the Pond

Try again as it has downloaded OK for me.

C

corbs123
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,701 Posts

[Post New]by corbs123 on Mar 14, 10 1:34 AM
Welcome to the pond, good luck with the game.

haggishead
Shark
Shark
13,780 Posts

[Post New]by haggishead on Mar 14, 10 4:37 AM
Welcome to the pond. No problems with d/l. Good luck.

badgernflash
Catfish
Catfish
1,706 Posts

[Post New]by badgernflash on Mar 14, 10 5:00 AM
has anyone tryed it yet ? ive got a game credit and dont know if i should use it on vampireville

haggishead
Shark
Shark
13,780 Posts

[Post New]by haggishead on Mar 14, 10 5:19 AM
badgernflash wrote:has anyone tryed it yet ? ive got a game credit and dont know if i should use it on vampireville

hi badger - I only demo'd it for about 5 mins and decided I would buy it anyway. Looks enjoyable and from that gam's forum it got the thumbs up from quite a lot of members.

badgernflash
Catfish
Catfish
1,706 Posts

[Post New]by badgernflash on Mar 14, 10 5:25 AM
ooooo ok well i think i will then

badgernflash
Catfish
Catfish
1,706 Posts

[Post New]by badgernflash on Mar 14, 10 6:27 AM
ive just got it, im gonna try it after my bath..............thanks haggis

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

vampireville

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Mar 14, 10 10:34 AM
walcroft wrote:dont know whats happening but it wont let me download demo for this game, never had this prob b4 any tips anyone

Walcroft, I had this problem with downloading a game and wrote CS and they told me to clear my cache (if you don't know how it's Tools/Clear Recent History/ pick "everything" and "clear now") and that seemed to help. I use Firefox and usually never have problems with any sites with Firefox, but occasionally have to switch over it IE if something won't download. If you are using IE try switching to Firefox. You don't get rid of IE you just add Firefox as a browser and you can pick which one you want to use when you get on the internet (Firefox is usually better, FYI)!

Good luck!

Edited on 03/14/2010 at 11:31:51 AM PST

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Mar 14, 10 3:28 PM
Hey walcroft!

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that you're having download problems with Vampireville. As others have suggested, I would recommend contacting Customer Support and letting them know what's up. You can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page to reach the Webform. Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat

Since we have a full game forum for Vampireville, I've gone ahead and moved this thread over just to keep Chit-Chat nice and tidy.

To find the forum for any game, just click on "All Game Forums" at the top of this page, and type in the game title you're looking for.

Feel free to continue the discussion in the full game forum by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

Edited on 03/31/2010 at 1:36:51 PM PST

[Post New]by liddlelur on Mar 31, 10 1:08 PM
I purchased this game and finnished it in one go then it's just more of the same! Feel like I wasted my money!

badgernflash wrote:has anyone tryed it yet ? ive got a game credit and dont know if i should use it on vampireville

Go to: