Arjuna12
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Farms don't produce enough food

[Post New]by Arjuna12 on Aug 31, 16 10:44 AM
They start out with producing 10 food per farm, and after a while the amount drops to 2-4, although there is enough water. Even building a new farm started out with +2 food. I tried corn and pumpkins but to no avail. Also a windmill didn't help. All the time people leave cause they're hungry ...

What's wrong here?

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

Re:Farms don't produce enough food

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Aug 31, 16 6:52 PM
Just hazarding a guess here, but for lack of more information, it sounds like your happiness level has dropped far below acceptable levels.
You might have too many people, or too many mean gunslingers or not enough saloons...
Read the help section or search this forum for attaining and keeping high happiness levels.

Arjuna12
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Arjuna12 on Sep 8, 16 3:46 AM
memawclay2 wrote:Just hazarding a guess here, but for lack of more information, it sounds like your happiness level has dropped far below acceptable levels.
You might have too many people, or too many mean gunslingers or not enough saloons...
Read the help section or search this forum for attaining and keeping high happiness levels.

Thanks for your answer. I already figured it has something to do with the happiness Well it was so hard too to get experience to buy the stuff you need to Eventually I got annoyed by this game and deleted it xD

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Sep 8, 16 9:21 AM
Lol, of all the Westwards, I think this one is the most challenging. There's so many things you gotta balance out all the while fighting back way too many bandit attacks
Try it again later when you are bored and feel like wasting an afternoon.
Take notes too.

Go to: