How do I get 100 airship items quick?

[Post New]by chicken_good on Sep 1, 16 12:14 PM
I joined the game a few days ago, and I've got my eyes set on that samurai in the challenge. Only problem is that time is running out and I now have 5/100 airship items. Is there any way to get them besides doing HO scenes?

Edited on 09/01/2016 at 12:14:56 PM PST

DuskyMauve
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:How do I get 100 airship items quick?

[Post New]by DuskyMauve on Sep 1, 16 12:30 PM
Unfortunately not!
100 airship items = 100 HOSs

Good luck!

[Post New]by chicken_good on Sep 1, 16 12:54 PM
Darn. I was really hoping there was an easy, obvious way that I just didn't know about XD Well, here's to grinding!

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Sep 1, 16 1:03 PM
I found that if you feed the 4 pets that use the newexpensive food (I forgot what its called) and get theblue chest it will give you at least 6 airship items plus some other stuff. Each pet will give different items.... try it....

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Sep 1, 16 1:07 PM
Feeding the 4 pets that eat the expensive new food and gettinng the blue chest you will get at least 6 air ship items plus other stuff. Each pet will give a different kind of item.

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Sep 1, 16 1:52 PM
During the last challenge, airship items gotten from the blue chests did not count toward the challenge. It was quite a disappointment! It is my belief that it would be the same for this challenge but you may want to check to be sure.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Sep 1, 16 2:18 PM
and if someone just joined the game, as the op said they had, they do not have exclusive pets... ... (airship items from exclusive pets or gifted from friends, did not count in the challenges.. all of us had to do 100 HO scenes... )

[Post New]by chicken_good on Sep 1, 16 2:25 PM
Yeah, I'm level 14, so got quite a while to go for the pets (they're level 69 or something, iirc). At least being home with a cold gives me a chance to do this. So far: 43/100

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Sep 1, 16 2:29 PM
chicken_good wrote:Yeah, I'm level 14, so got quite a while to go for the pets (they're level 69 or something, iirc). At least being home with a cold gives me a chance to do this. So far: 43/100

good luck and maybe some chicken soup for chicken_good

[Post New]by chicken_good on Sep 1, 16 4:08 PM
Thank you gohill!

Took playing through quite a few episodes of Bondi Beach, but I JUST finished it. The dice game will be child's play after that marathon! XD

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Sep 1, 16 4:31 PM
Good luck getting your Samurai! And don't forget the vitamin C. And lots of garlic in the chicken soup. (If you're sick, you won't be breathing on anyone anyway, right?). Get well soon.

[Post New]by chicken_good on Sep 1, 16 5:02 PM
Haha, I will be quarantining myself until I stop coughing. With asthma I get used to constant colds, so I already have ginger and camomille tea, two tubes of vitamin c and plenty of water I actually don't feel very sick as long as I don't try to do anything, so this game is perfect for this kind of days!

Also: GOT THE SAMURAI!!!!

(I cheated a bit and bought some gems to get those pet medals, but with so little time left I didn't want to risk missing out on him. Now let's see how close I can get to the mermaid... Doubt I'll get her, but it's worth a shot.)

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Sep 1, 16 6:14 PM
Sounds like you're well prepared, good!
Congrats on Samurai, best of luck with Mermaid! I just got mine - she is SOOO beautiful! I'm thrilled to have her!

[Post New]by chicken_good on Sep 2, 16 4:44 PM
The Samurai is still my favourite, but with 20 minutes to spare, I got the mermaid. Those silver chests were almost the death of me! I love my little cook pet even more now, though, as it brought me two of them!

Go to: