Octoganal Room

[Post New]by iferjenn on Mar 14, 10 5:07 PM
I ended up at an "octagonal room". I found all the items there and in the adjoining roof top area. I have been over all 3 screens (the only 3 rooms shown on the map) with a fine tooth comb and I'm stuck. I can't find any action to do, and I can't escape these 3 screens. Can anyone help?

ahma2
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Octoganal Room

[Post New]by ahma2 on Aug 23, 11 10:30 AM
iferjenn wrote:I ended up at an "octagonal room". I found all the items there and in the adjoining roof top area. I have been over all 3 screens (the only 3 rooms shown on the map) with a fine tooth comb and I'm stuck. I can't find any action to do, and I can't escape these 3 screens. Can anyone help?

hello iferjenn
I´m just on the same place - stuck in the octagonal room. I searced some help on this forum but everybody else seems to have done this room.
An answer, please!

ahma2
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Octoganal Room

[Post New]by ahma2 on Aug 24, 11 10:25 AM
ahma2 wrote:
iferjenn wrote:I ended up at an "octagonal room". I found all the items there and in the adjoining roof top area. I have been over all 3 screens (the only 3 rooms shown on the map) with a fine tooth comb and I'm stuck. I can't find any action to do, and I can't escape these 3 screens. Can anyone help?

hello iferjenn
I´m just on the same place - stuck in the octagonal room. I searced some help on this forum but everybody else seems to have done this room.
An answer, please!

by the way, iferjenn, did you got out of that room? How?

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Re:Octoganal Room

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jan 9, 12 10:41 PM

I would suggest that you check out the Blog Walkthrough; it should be able to help you with directions as to what to do next.

MEnr56

Go to: