soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

Stuck on chapter 20!

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Mar 14, 10 7:45 PM
There is a candle that I lit and when I click hint all I get is that candle sparkling,but I can't pick it up,so what in tarnation am I supposed to do with it? I figured I was supposed to melt that wax seal on that cupboard door,is why I lit the candle in the first place! Anyone have a clue? I like this game a lot,but I'm sure many will think it's not challenging enough.

mihshell
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Stuck on chapter 20!

[Post New]by mihshell on Mar 14, 10 7:47 PM
Spoiler alert! Select the white space below to see the solution.

You need to find a knife to heat with the candle's flame.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Mar 14, 10 7:52 PM
Hi Welcome to the pond,and thank you so much for the hint!!!

LYNNEWHITNEY
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Re:Stuck on chapter 21!

[Post New]by LYNNEWHITNEY on Feb 20, 12 6:43 PM
bought the DD of this 2012 + love it - breezed thru and am now on chapter 21. I get what to do with the knife ... but WHERE IS THE KNIFE???? Hint only gets me the same pointing to the lighted candle. Duh.

next day ...
Never mind – I found another walkthrough which DID include this game-stopping clue – jayisgames.com. Too bad BF wasn’t up to par on this walkthrough. It was so disappointing to have played so many wonderful hours and get so close to the end only to be stuck! Otherwise, this game has been a pure delight!

Edited on 02/21/2012 at 12:42:11 PM PST

[Post New]by Irishsk8ergirl on Jun 15, 12 10:08 AM
Am stuck on 20-1 with he last images which look like the baby heads but nothing am doing is working.. Please some advice thank you

Go to: