Welcome to 2 Tasty forum

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to 2 Tasty forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 15, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to 2 Tasty forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other 2 Tasty players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Kickmoney
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Welcome to 2 Tasty forum

[Post New]by Kickmoney on Mar 16, 10 5:58 AM
I finished the first level but I can't get another level to open up. How do you get to level 2?

[Post New]by ajanowski on Mar 16, 10 6:27 AM
I have the same problem.

albinajov
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by albinajov on Mar 16, 10 11:22 AM
I have the same problem. Can't get to other levels or buy upgrades.

ejlloyd28
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by ejlloyd28 on Mar 16, 10 11:48 AM
Me too- it's really nnoying when it took so long to download and you pay your money and there's no way to advance to the next level. Help!!!!

missgriz
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by missgriz on Mar 16, 10 12:40 PM
I got experts in the first 10 levels i can`t go anywhere else it keeps me at level 10

[Post New]by miranda_me on Mar 16, 10 12:43 PM
Same complaint - can't get beyond level 1 - help!!

[Post New]by CelticSkye on Mar 16, 10 1:09 PM
I'm having the same problem, can't get past level 10. I also have $116 and it says I don't have enough money to upgrade the pot which only costs $100 to upgrade. I like this game but I'm frustrated that I can't get any farther.

EDIT: Ah! They updated the game with a fix...installing it now..hopefully it works!

Edited on 03/16/2010 at 1:12:57 PM PST

[Post New]by leeel2 on Mar 16, 10 5:20 PM
I am having the same issue.

DBABYGIRL
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by DBABYGIRL on Mar 16, 10 7:23 PM
Having same problem, can't get pass level 1, HELP

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Mar 18, 10 11:17 AM
i had the same problem. My game locked up at level 10. You need to reinstall the game. I searched my files (just put in 2 Tasty in the search box at the bottom of your start menu. I deleted the files and then I redownloaded it. That took care of my problems. Almost all the problems. I can't find the vanilla in the second bakery! This game makes me hungry! LOL Chevy

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Mar 19, 10 5:24 AM
I passed the second venue and now I can't get to the third. Ugh. I am having problems with a lot of games. I guess it's time to try to update everything and get rid of things I don't want. Worse than housework! Almost! LOL. I am going to try installing for the third time. I really love this game! I am determined to play it all the way through! Chevy

[Post New]by lizbeth500 on Mar 19, 10 8:27 AM
I just downloaded the newer version from Big Fish Games. It was simple because it was already on my game manager. Hoping this will make the game work. I had all the same problems as the rest. I couldn't even upgrade after 2 upgrades. It was frustrating me!

[Post New]by cpacheco4585 on Mar 21, 10 11:40 AM
I got through level 2 and i can't get past level 3. It won't let me access the third restaurant the pub. It is stuck.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Mar 21, 10 11:59 AM
cpacheco4585 wrote:I got through level 2 and i can't get past level 3. It won't let me access the third restaurant the pub. It is stuck.

Look under the thread in the 2 Tasty forum that says "3rd restaurant." There's a solution posted that is most likely the answer to your problem.

2 tasty: beach restaurant

[Post New]by ingridf on Mar 31, 10 8:21 AM
At the beach restaurant, I can't get past level 6. It looks like the timer doesn't work, so I'm kind of stuck there, even after getting an expert score. Also, none of the customers get impatient or leave even if I've taken a very long time. Help!

[Post New]by lynnfigg on Mar 31, 10 9:46 AM
ive downloaded the trial, but cant play because my cursor does not show on the screen, im running on windows 7. what do i need to do to make the cursor visible?

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

2 tasty: beach restaurant

[Post New]by Howatch on Mar 31, 10 12:16 PM
ingridf wrote:At the beach restaurant, I can't get past level 6. It looks like the timer doesn't work, so I'm kind of stuck there, even after getting an expert score. Also, none of the customers get impatient or leave even if I've taken a very long time. Help!

While you are in the level, go to menu and then go to options. The problem here is that the game for some odd reason puts a checkmark in the box that says relaxed mode even if you have been playing timed. Uncheck the box and then retry the level and that should put you back in timed mode again. It's a very strange glitch.

rbusran
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:Welcome to 2 Tasty forum--Frustrating game

[Post New]by rbusran on Apr 2, 10 1:05 AM
This is such a frustrating game. with all the very large file download and after all the 1, 2, 3 levels I cant open the 3rd level which is the Chinese restaurant???

I have uninstalled and re-installedm the game but its still the same!!!! Whats wrong!!!Please help!!!!!

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Re:Welcome to 2 Tasty forum--Frustrating game

[Post New]by Howatch on Apr 2, 10 12:12 PM
rbusran wrote:This is such a frustrating game. with all the very large file download and after all the 1, 2, 3 levels I cant open the 3rd level which is the Chinese restaurant???

I have uninstalled and re-installedm the game but its still the same!!!! Whats wrong!!!Please help!!!!!

In some instances you can't advance to the next restaurant unless you have purchased the right upgrade on your present set of levels, so this may be your problem. I noticed that under some of the upgrades it said "must buy." That means you can't advance to the next restaurant until you have purchased it.

Go to: