Is there anything else other than the bakery?

[Post New]by ingridf on Mar 15, 10 5:13 AM
I cannot get past the bakery. Is that all there is? I have completed all of the levels in the bakery to expert level, but am not offered any other options.

If there is truly only one building in the game I am very disappointed with this game.

Re:Is there anything else other than the bakery?

[Post New]by chicacosmica on Mar 15, 10 5:43 AM
hey, got exact the same problem! well i hope it IS a problem and not suppose to be like that! cant get further than level 10!can only visite the bakery (wich i finished) and the shop where i cant buy any thing. SO PLEASE HELP ANYONE!!!

GoveGirl
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by GoveGirl on Mar 15, 10 6:33 AM
There is 5 different restaurants- the next one should be over to the left of the bakery- can you try to move the mouse to highlight a different area?

Also I turned the custom cursor off my game as I found it made the game choppy- and I don't normally have problems with cursors.

krissywillow
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by krissywillow on Mar 15, 10 6:55 AM
have you finished it, Govegirl? Is it longer than Gourmania? Gourmania only had around 5 buildings too.....(too short!)

GoveGirl
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by GoveGirl on Mar 15, 10 7:29 AM
krissywillow wrote:have you finished it, Govegirl? Is it longer than Gourmania? Gourmania only had around 5 buildings too.....(too short!)

Hi krissywillow

I have not got to finishing the game yet I have played it on and off for days alternating between the timed and relaxed mode.
I am not sure how long it would take to play if you just played it straight through beginning to end- I am not good enough at timed yet to do that all the way. When I play relaxed mode it takes me ages - but I have always been slow at hidden object search games. I am better at dash type time managerment games.

edit: I have not played Gourmania to compare- I must put that game on my list.

Edited on 03/15/2010 at 7:30:09 AM PST

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Mar 15, 10 7:39 AM
Yeah there sure isn't much info available for this game,here at BF or elsewhere,either! I would also like to know how many shops there are.

[Post New]by ingridf on Mar 15, 10 7:51 AM
I still can't access the 2nd shop. Did you need to get all available upgrades before you could go to another shop?

[Post New]by Megrim27 on Mar 15, 10 7:53 AM
I've bought all the available upgrades and gotten expert on the first ten levels, yet I also do not have access to the second bakery, so I'm stuck too.

[Post New]by Daenaerys on Mar 15, 10 8:00 AM
I am having the same problem here. Tried finding the restaurant to the left of the bakery but nothing highlighted. Is this going to be another glitchy game that BF has that NEVER get fixed?? Reminding me of "Carribean Secrets" HOG that we are STILL waiting for the fix.

I don't know if I should re-load the game or what?

GoveGirl
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by GoveGirl on Mar 15, 10 8:02 AM
ingridf wrote:I still can't access the 2nd shop. Did you need to get all available upgrades before you could go to another shop?

no you shouldn't - I am just trying the Big FIsh version now to see if it does this here.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Mar 15, 10 8:17 AM
Thanks for trying this out, gove; I don't want to buy the game right away if it has a glitch.

[Post New]by ingridf on Mar 15, 10 8:28 AM
GoveGirl wrote:
ingridf wrote:I still can't access the 2nd shop. Did you need to get all available upgrades before you could go to another shop?

no you shouldn't - I am just trying the Big FIsh version now to see if it does this here.

thanks... hopefully there is a solution...

[Post New]by cindy7777 on Mar 15, 10 8:29 AM
I have also completed first ten levels at expert and cannot get to next restaurant. Very disappointed because I already bought the game. Hope BF is going to fix this soon.

Cherlyn2
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by Cherlyn2 on Mar 15, 10 8:36 AM
I also have the same problem. Finished first bakery and there is nothing else showing up besides the upgrade store.

[Post New]by pbirish29 on Mar 15, 10 8:40 AM
I am also having the same issue. I sent a question to Big Fish but it will take 24 to 72 hours to get an answer. I also paid for the game already. I will try to reload it again to see if that helps.

GoveGirl
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by GoveGirl on Mar 15, 10 8:43 AM
My demo just ran out before I could get to the end of the bakery.

I have not purchased this game yet so interested in this problem .

Just to extrapolate;
when I loaded the game my old profile was there but did not show past the bakery- I could not recall where I was with that profile so started anew.
Unfortunatley I am too slow at this game to play the bakery in the trial ..

Edited on 03/15/2010 at 8:49:15 AM PST

[Post New]by star666212 on Mar 15, 10 10:15 AM
im also having the same problems and have also already bought the game. Hope big fish sort it out as i was realy enjoying the game

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Mar 15, 10 10:17 AM
Hey Fishies!

For those of you experiencing a progression block at the bakery, we are aware of the issue and we're currently investigating. Check back here for more information.

If you would like to continue to assist us with this issue, we ask that you please send a Dr. Felix in your message to Customer Support.

Dr. Felix is a diagnostic reporting tool the tech team uses to get a lot more specific information about what is happening with the game. If you're uncomfortable completing the following steps, I want to urge you to contact Customer Support for more specific help.

Click here to start Dr. Felix

1. Select ‘Run’ or ‘Save File’ to download the Dr. Felix file to your desktop.

2. Next, open the ‘DrFelixBigFish’ file.

3. Once you’ve agreed to the terms, Dr. Felix will start gathering information.

4. Wait for Dr. Felix to finish, then click the ‘Next’ button.

5. A .zip file, named ‘DrFelixResults’ will save to your desktop.

6. Attach the zip file to your support ticket. You don't have to open the .zip file if you don't want to, it's already collected the information it needs.

Click here for information on how to attach a file to your support ticket.

I want to reiterate that if you're uncomfortable with any of the above steps, just shoot an email to Customer Support or hop in to Live Chat if you're a Game Club Member, and a CS Representative will be more than happy to help you out.

-bfgZambezi

Saturn1985
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by Saturn1985 on Mar 15, 10 10:54 AM
Well, have already bought the game and now encountered the same problem Hopefully this issue will be fixed soon. I will do what bfgZambezi has suggested.

[Post New]by msrevis2u on Mar 15, 10 11:06 AM
I purchased the game also and ran into the same problem as everyone else. Nothing highlights and I have completed the first 10 levels with trophies and expertise. I really hope Bigfishgames fix and resolve this issue.

Go to: