catdon59
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

wont run

[Post New]by catdon59 on Mar 15, 10 5:49 AM
I cannot get this game to run. I have run every game so far that I have downloaded from this site. I do not think it is on my end that is having a problem but I could be wrong.

Re:wont run

[Post New]by cat006 on Mar 15, 10 7:48 AM
I can't get it to run well either. I used up 34 minutes of the trial time just loading the game and trying to play. It moved so slow I deleted the game and reloaded. That didn't help - same result.

catdon59
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by catdon59 on Mar 15, 10 8:41 AM
Now it wont uninstall either 8(

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Mar 15, 10 9:11 AM
Hey catdon59!

Welcome to the pond, I'm sorry to hear that your game isn't running or installing correctly. It could be a technical issue that you're experiencing that might be resolved by a quick update to your DirectX and display drivers. The following help article has more information on how to get these updates.

Help My Games Run Correctly

If you're still having trouble, you can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page to reach the Webform. Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat

Hope this helps!

-bfgZambezi

pol10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by pol10 on Mar 17, 10 2:21 AM
Is anyone else still unable to run this game at all? It seems that everyone can at least play some of it - except me. It is just not having it. Every other game works fine, its just this one and I have tried everything I can think of. Grrrrrrr. Getting really cross now. Why did it have to be this game????!!!!! And why am I the only person this is happening to???

catdon59
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by catdon59 on Mar 17, 10 6:42 AM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing happens still!

fangelus
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by fangelus on Mar 17, 10 11:49 AM
i cant get it to run either and can run every other BF game so im guessing its a game problem rather than my computer thats at fault

Melissa1978_01
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Melissa1978_01 on Mar 29, 10 10:41 PM
Having the same problem it won't run I know it is not on my side and I am really tired of BFG using the excuse its us when it is darn well them.

Lougi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Lougi on Apr 6, 10 8:24 PM
I thik this game is corrupt. It not run

Go to: