bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Mar 15, 10 8:59 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, p lease get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by LadyNevaeh on Mar 15, 10 9:27 AM
I seem to be having a problem with moving past the first bakery. I have completed each of the levels at expert but still the games won't go to the next level. I also can't purchase the upgraded pot which is $100 even though I have $187. I have Windows Vista Home Edition as my operating system. Many other people seem to be having the same problem. Please let me know what I can do to fix this.

[Post New]by ingridf on Mar 15, 10 9:39 AM
I cannot get past the bakery. Is that all there is? I have completed all of the levels in the bakery to expert level, but am not offered any other options.

If there is truly only one building in the game I am very disappointed with this game.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Mar 15, 10 9:44 AM
There are five restaurants in the game. Many people here are reporting not being able to get to the second restaurant after finishing the first one. Big Fish, please check out this possible glitch/bug as soon as possible. Thank you.

angelfishsb
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by angelfishsb on Mar 15, 10 9:48 AM
I have tried to download this game twice now and all I get is a kaliscope (pardon the spelling) of color. I have actually had to shut my machine off to get out of this mess. If there is anything I can do, please help me.

Cherlyn2
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by Cherlyn2 on Mar 15, 10 9:51 AM
I have played through the first restaurant just fine, but there are no other restaurants showing up. Please fix this.

inatizz
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by inatizz on Mar 15, 10 10:01 AM
same here. keep going round and round in circles on level 10 . can't move past it. very disappointing!! and have also bought it .

[Post New]by spongette on Mar 15, 10 10:22 AM
I just purchased this game and cannot go any higher than level 10. I keep playing the same game....also I am still in the bakery have not been able to go to a restaurant as yet

[Post New]by spongette on Mar 15, 10 10:24 AM
I also could not purchase from the store even though I had enough money What's up with this game?????

suki26
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by suki26 on Mar 15, 10 10:29 AM
I also have the same issue. Level 10 at the bakery and unable to buy the $100 upgrade, although I have over $100. I can't find another restaurant, or any more levels. There must be more levels than this - there are loads more locked recipes.

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Mar 15, 10 10:46 AM
same here have plenty of money to buy an upgrade but keeps telling me i dont have enough money.
cisca

[Post New]by LovelyMy on Mar 15, 10 10:50 AM
Is anyone reading this page from Bigfish games? I´ve always been satisfied before with the service, but now I don´t know what to think! I´also stuck om level 10 in 2 Tasty and I just bought the game... Starting to get really mad...

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Mar 15, 10 10:52 AM
LovelyMy wrote:Is anyone reading this page from Bigfish games? I´ve always been satisfied before with the service, but now I don´t know what to think! I´also stuck om level 10 in 2 Tasty and I just bought the game... Starting to get really mad...

Big Fish knows about the problem and they are looking into it; this was stated in the thread that says, "Is there anything else other than the bakery?" Read the mod's post there.

SublimeOne
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by SublimeOne on Mar 15, 10 11:20 AM
Yup, same problem here. Round and round in the bakery, going nowhere.

Anyway it's not really an issue for me. These sorts of games aren't my cup of tea. Not a TM fan and this game isn't anything like a hidden object game. Not sure why they call it that because the objects aren't hidden. They are in the same place all the time. Very boring.

I don't cook in my real life. I'm hardly going to want to do it in my virtual life!

[Post New]by macvee48 on Mar 15, 10 11:22 AM
This game has technical glitches--runs too slowly and I have a brand new system. I have downloaded twice. The game stalls on loading right between the first boy with the rose and the girl--when it does finish it drags way behind the user. Help!

boricua23
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by boricua23 on Mar 15, 10 1:10 PM
Stuck on level 10. No more restaurants available?

Lauree66
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Lauree66 on Mar 15, 10 1:13 PM
Can't get back level one????????? Is it a glich or did I totally just waste my money???

supra
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by supra on Mar 15, 10 1:17 PM
Same issue, bought upgrades but can only play up to level 10. Getting bored playing the same levels over and over. Please sort this glitch out ASAP. Thank you

sleuven
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by sleuven on Mar 15, 10 1:28 PM
I can't get any further than the first (Bakery) level. I have completed this with a gold star at each level. The only other building that is highlighted is the store. From reading other posts I understand that there should be 5 shops. Can you please tell me how to get to these shops?

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Mar 15, 10 1:29 PM
sleuven wrote:I can't get any further than the first (Bakery) level. I have completed this with a gold star at each level. The only other building that is highlighted is the store. From reading other posts I understand that there should be 5 shops. Can you please tell me how to get to these shops?

No one as yet who has posted here seems to be able to progress beyond this point--Big Fish is investigating the problem. We need to wait for updates to the game/a fix for this problem.

Go to: