Rope on the pulley

[Post New]by BusterbrownF on Mar 15, 10 12:10 PM
I can't get the rope to stay on the pulley in the wine cellar.

Re:Rope on the pulley

[Post New]by Maysaanouri on Mar 23, 12 2:33 PM
I have the same problem and it is pointless tried many times

[Post New]by Maysaanouri on Apr 12, 12 4:35 PM
Any solutions for the rope

meldan5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by meldan5 on Apr 15, 12 12:52 PM
I'm stuck there too. No matter where I put the rope nothing happens. Frustrating!!

meldan5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by meldan5 on Apr 15, 12 1:04 PM
I finally got it. Zoom into the pulley and place the rope on the top left side. After a couple of tries it stuck!

RC924
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by RC924 on May 7, 12 3:28 PM
What do you mean by "zoom in"? It is not a scene that you can get closer to. I have tried to get the rope onto the pulley a hundred times.

[Post New]by plutospal1 on May 9, 12 2:53 PM
Same problem - No matter where I click on the pulley, it will not attach. I do nothave a "zoom" option. Anybody have an answer yet?

[Post New]by cahp54 on May 12, 12 6:27 PM
I also have a problem with the rope on the pulley
I have zoomed in and tried the previous suggestion and nothing. I have tried to place the rope in all place around the pulley; nothing

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on May 13, 12 11:46 AM
I just started a new game after completing it. I first got the oil and put in in the lamp to light up the room. Second I removed the cover from the drunk, clicked on him and I need to give him a drink. I got the green wine bottle in the room where I fed the hungry goblin.
Next I found 8/8 pieces of paper for the flyer on the wall. I put the pieces together and got the combo for the safe. Opened the safe and got the hammer and rope, on the right side of the room is a tap for the wine barrel, got that. Put tap on wine barrel and put the wine bottle near the tap to fill it. I gave it to the drunk and he disapeared. I clicked on the rope and put it on the pulley, now it is connected to the wine barrel and the trap door. Used the hammer near the bottom of the wine barrel and it lifts the trap door. Enter. If so many people are having trouble with this , they are either missing so details or it's a technical problem.

Edited on 05/13/2012 at 11:48:15 AM PST

33SS
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by 33SS on May 15, 12 5:30 AM
Just not happening! Is it a glitch in the game? Can the techs of Big Fish fix it with an update?

goldreams
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by goldreams on May 29, 12 11:14 AM
key here is to first fill that empty wine bottle from cask then feed that to the goblin drunk on the floor. As soon as he moves after that - you'll be able to put the rope on the pulley, use the hammer on the cask & the trap door will open.

[Post New]by debbiebh on Jun 23, 12 1:25 PM
That is what is happening
to me

[Post New]by GreyMoss on Jun 25, 12 8:35 AM
Same thing happened to me. It's a technical issue. It happened a couple of times with other items too. For the pulley I ended up doing what someone above suggested - zooming in, and placing the rope slightly to the left of the pulley. It finally worked.

[Post New]by badwolf1988 on May 14, 13 4:59 PM
Here it is 2013 and I am trying to do the bit with the wine, the rope and the hammer. First off I cannot even get the dwarf to take a drink, therefore I won't be able to put the rope on the pulley.
I have an iPhone 5 and am wondering if this is the problem. The drunk goblin keeps showing up but I cannot give the rime away.

Raven_wing
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Raven_wing on Aug 13, 13 2:57 PM
Same problem.

suzyc
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by suzyc on Aug 22, 13 1:54 PM
It is frustrating to buy this game now in 08/2013 and see that the same glitch hasn't been fixed. I have the same problem as some had back in 2012. I can't fill the wine bottle, can't get the rope to stay on the pulley and the darned little fairy is no help what-so-ever. This is no fun anymore.

Go to: