LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

I'm doing my happy dance to Musaic

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 12, 08 12:20 PM
I love logic puzzles so I really enjoyed this game. In order to find the music outlines many times you have to move something or turn something to uncover them. That makes the hidden object part of it is very interesting to figure out. The music is so much fun to play with and listen to while you are figuring out the puzzle. Each time I would solve a puzzle I would do a little happy dance in my chair while the music played.

I normally play games with the music turned off because it is sometimes distracting but that is not the case with this game. The music doesn’t play while you are in the hidden object part of the game. When the music does play it is cute and upbeat and fun to listen to. I found this game a refreshing change from the normal squinting and wrinkling my forehead that I do with so many other games. I really had a lot of FUN with this game.

Edited on 10/13/2008 at 4:43:00 AM PST

GMary9902
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:I'm doing my happy dance to Musaic

[Post New]by GMary9902 on Oct 12, 08 1:19 PM
I'm with you Lizzie! This game just makes me SMILE!!!

Mary

[Post New]by doll502 on Oct 12, 08 1:47 PM
I play a lot of games. This is the best in a long time - except how short it was. Developers should take note...this is something people want more of...Loved it, loved it, loved it.

Draconity
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Draconity on Oct 12, 08 2:36 PM
I agree entirely! I absolutely LOVED this game, but it was remarkably short. I've got a form of perfect pitch which made this game a great exercise for me. But I was so sad when it was over! I finished it so fast!

Debbie387
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by Debbie387 on Oct 13, 08 4:28 AM
Finished this game and I liked it, I play all my games with sound muted or turned off, so the silence in the hidden object / puzzle part was great, thanks to Lizzie_K for her hints, I got stuck on Alouette!!

spoorette
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by spoorette on Oct 13, 08 4:40 AM
I love this game too, for all the same reasons. I am having a problem though, I can't seem to get the paper between the cymbles. Can anyone help with this?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 13, 08 4:45 AM
In the basement when you touch the symbols the paper falls out on to the top of the little three step ladder in front of the symbols.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 13, 08 6:53 AM
I played the demo for a few minutes when it first came out, but was very tired. I just finished the demo and did enjoy it. How long did it take most of you to finish? Thinking about using a game credit.

spoorette
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by spoorette on Oct 13, 08 6:56 AM
Can anyone tell me where I can go to get info on other games? I am looking for how to solve the checker board puzzle in Between the Worlds.

spoorette
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by spoorette on Oct 13, 08 7:10 AM
I got it at iWin and they don't have a forum.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 13, 08 7:17 AM
Gamezebo does have some forum entries on Between the Worlds. Still pretty thin but I'm pretty sure there was an entry on the Checkerboard. I didn't read it so don't know if a solution was offered. Good Luck

spoorette
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by spoorette on Oct 13, 08 7:27 AM
Yeah, that was my post asking for info. Havn't gotten anything yet. Thanks for suggestions.

silvermist
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

[Post New]by silvermist on Oct 16, 08 10:58 PM
I just wanted to add my love of this game to the forum!!! Having a hidden object/puzzle game all wrapped into one game is fabulous!!!!!! Thank you BigFish.....please make more games like this one!!!!!

forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by forensicMD on Jan 2, 09 5:34 PM
I agree this game is the best game I have ever bought! Being a musician, I solved the puzzles by the music. That was fun, but I certainly created some pretty incredible dissonance when I tried the pieces for the first time on some puzzles. I loved picking out the melody and going from there. The dissonance occurred when I just plugged in pieces wherever they would fit. I hope that another similar game comes out soon. I am not finished with it, but I don't consider it short. I may be near the end, I don't know, but I have had so much fun, so many smiles at familiar melodies, a few dances in my chair and an occasional waltz that extended as far as my headphones wires would allow. I have chromic pain and this game has caused me to realize that I have not had enough music in my life even though I have an iPod (virtually unused up until now). Why I have left music out of my daily routine is beyond me, especially with a music background. I can hardly wait to rummage for the iPod earphones and a good book for the evening! My pain level actually decreased to my amazement! Hurrah for this game and may there be many, many more!

Go to: