dogmama
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,998 Posts

Love this game BUT!

[Post New]by dogmama on Mar 15, 10 5:23 PM
I really love this game, but it really irritates me when I have to complete an entire chapter to save my progress. It's one of my pet peeves , and I don't understand why some developers (including Nevosoft) continue this practice. Does anyone else agree?

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

Love this game BUT!

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Mar 15, 10 6:01 PM
dogmama wrote:I really love this game, but it really irritates me when I have to complete an entire chapter to save my progress. It's one of my pet peeves , and I don't understand why some developers (including Nevosoft) continue this practice. Does anyone else agree?

Oh yes,I think that is an excellent point! If I have to take a break I don't like having to restart from the beginning of the chapter.

Edited on 03/15/2010 at 6:02:26 PM PST

Re:Love this game BUT!

[Post New]by star_dust90 on Mar 16, 10 4:48 AM
i am having second thoughts about purchasing this game due to the same reason as everyone here stated. hope nevo doesn't continue doing this. however, i love the butler and the keanu reeves look-alike...

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Mar 16, 10 4:55 AM
I thought it would bother me, but really, they aren't really long chapters but "Tasks" with maybe 4 things to do, and when I had to break it was very quick to replay a screen or 2 or just hit skip. Or, if only one to go, can speed up and finish before exiting. And the game is so cute, it's fun re-reading the story for such a brief time and I start seeing things I didn't catch the first time if I was reading dialogue and eyes weren't on the screen, lots of funny stuff to see again. So, for me not a problem, I'm in no rush, just relishing the game being so different.

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Feb 18, 12 10:04 AM
I agree. I think ALL Games should SAVE Automatically upon Exit. Sure makes sense to me. Why make it any different?

[Post New]by chrissie53 on Feb 18, 12 1:10 PM
Yes I definately agree: it can is so annoying when you can not pause and save when you want to.

Gojira2006
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,183 Posts

Love this game BUT!

[Post New]by Gojira2006 on Feb 18, 12 2:42 PM
dogmama wrote:I really love this game, but it really irritates me when I have to complete an entire chapter to save my progress. It's one of my pet peeves , and I don't understand why some developers (including Nevosoft) continue this practice. Does anyone else agree?

I agree that that's annoying . . . Thanks for that information . . . !

Go to: