tacgof
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

meerkat

[Post New]by tacgof on Sep 3, 16 4:04 PM
I just noticed a new collectable, a meerkat.

What level are they on? I can not get my SG to expand to see where I missed them.

Never mind! I found them all, without my unusable SG. So if you need to know the levels of all the meerkats... see below @ SPOILER ALRET...

Thanks for the BF support

Side note: I miss the black collectable cat meow sound from the first in the series. It made me laugh. Dumb but so fun!

SPOILER ALERT:
I found by accident my first meerkat on level 18 then start looking and found another on level 25 & 28 & 36 & 39 & 45.

Edited on 09/05/2016 at 7:13:51 AM PST

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

Re:meerkat

[Post New]by tookat on Sep 3, 16 4:20 PM
I enjoyed the meow sound as well.

Kirland
Manatee
Manatee
3,699 Posts

[Post New]by Kirland on Sep 4, 16 9:22 PM
You can always check the strategy guide for collectables.

Here are the locations:
scroll over below:
Levels 18,25,28,36,39,45

Edited on 09/04/2016 at 9:23:33 PM PST

Sahmhappy
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Sahmhappy on Sep 6, 16 3:05 PM
Thanks, I did not spy that collectible until later.

Starsmark
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

meerkat

[Post New]by Starsmark on Nov 11, 16 1:02 PM
Thanks so much for posting about the meerkats. I've played the game through once & am now on my second round. Didn't check the Trophies section until I was finished with the first. Surprise! Cosplaying sheep?? Meerkats?? I didn't win those trophies the first time b/c I didn't even know they were there!

I miss the little black cats, too!!

Thanks again,
Victoria

tacgof wrote: I just noticed a new collectable, a meerkat.

What level are they on? I can not get my SG to expand to see where I missed them.

Never mind! I found them all, without my unusable SG. So if you need to know the levels of all the meerkats... see below @ SPOILER ALRET...

Thanks for the BF support

Side note: I miss the black collectable cat meow sound from the first in the series. It made me laugh. Dumb but so fun!

SPOILER ALERT:
I found by accident my first meerkat on level 18 then start looking and found another on level 25 & 28 & 36 & 39 & 45.

Go to: