Re:Welcome to Atlantis forum

[Post New]by tigrababycentura on Nov 7, 08 11:47 AM
How are credits earned to buy bonus items? What's the best way to earn credits?
Thanks.

[Post New]by carouselny on Mar 1, 09 10:20 AM
HELLO? I have read the FAQ's about posting and I am DUMB. I see no 'Create a Discussion' button like they say to post, only a reply button. HELP!

[Post New]by wizardwitch on Jan 26, 10 12:18 AM
Addictive little game can't keep away from it. LOL

Similar to Zuma - no surprises but also cannot stop playing it.

Recommend it purchase for a game that you want as as time filler = 7/10

Thankyou BigFish
Wizardwitch

[Post New]by ladtak on Mar 5, 10 9:59 AM
Anyone can help me get past the first level of this game, How do block the balls from going through the part that says you can close it. How do you close it, where is the return button to catch the bonus balls and buy them back. I just don't get this game. My grandaughter does but she is in KY. and has no internet. So pleeeasssse give me some easy to understand tips.

[Post New]by ringle116 on Mar 16, 10 7:22 AM
i cannot get my game to full screen.it used to be full screen ,but now it is small. i have tried everything.

[Post New]by monty_B on May 24, 11 7:44 PM
ringle116 wrote:i cannot get my game to full screen.it used to be full screen ,but now it is small. i have tried everything.

Did you get a solution for this problem?? We are having the same issue. I have tried uninstalling, re-starting and re-installing but it just keeps reverting to the small screens and also shows our old high-scores. Frustrating!!!! We love this game, but can't play it on the small screen.

[Post New]by lamilajean on Jun 10, 11 8:10 PM
My screen use to go full screen - now it won't why?

gillp
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by gillp on Sep 11, 11 12:50 PM
Does anyone know how to get past level 8 of 6? I get that far and cannot get any further. Please help!

catscat
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,293 Posts

[Post New]by catscat on Nov 29, 11 8:46 PM
gillp wrote:Does anyone know how to get past level 8 of 6? I get that far and cannot get any further. Please help!

That is where I have gotten to, section 6, level 8. The bonus you need for this level is (I think) the color bomb. Use it just before they come around the last turn on bottom. If the bonus you have bought before this level is not the color bomb, use it up before finishing the previous level so you will be able to buy the needed one. I haven't mastered it yet, but one day I will get there. at least I hope to.

margi78
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by margi78 on Dec 18, 11 2:44 AM
ringle116 wrote:i cannot get my game to full screen.it used to be full screen ,but now it is small. i have tried everything.

Have the same problem. Just refuses to go full screen again. Tried re-installing and everything.

[Post New]by joan_patricia on Oct 27, 12 7:40 PM
I have been trying to replace Atlantis as I deleted it and it no longer exists but when I try to replace it, I keep getting you already purchased this and will not let me reenter. 2 days been trying to get help but now stuck anyone know what to do?

Go to: