Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

No ending....

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Oct 12, 08 2:03 PM
There really is no definate ending is there...?? I"ve done the rooms, and the songs... and thats it folks... or did I miss something...?

I did go try and create my own tune...not bad either.. too bad you can't save them...lol

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

Re:No ending....

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Oct 12, 08 3:07 PM
It does.......?? boy, I don't remember seeing that message.... LOL... But obviously it came up cause I did go create my own tune. Yes, I know about looking for the music.... but then what was grandpa's birthday present...? Was it that I get to "create"... kinda anti climactic.....LOL. Can you tell I don't read much of what pops up... I skip the story lines if I have a chance too. That may be my downfall eh..?

I guess I just expected a more dramatic ending.....LOL... oh well, such is life... or death in grandpa's case.

[Post New]by chartyndall on Oct 12, 08 3:24 PM
The birthday gift was the necklace that you find in the end. I have to say i was very disappointed at how short the game was.

[Post New]by MadMother58 on Oct 12, 08 7:02 PM
I have found everything in each room and have "0" sitting in each room on the map, however, I have 3 unfinished tunes and obviously have not finished the game. Grateful for any clues.

[Post New]by Taciturn_fish on Oct 12, 08 11:00 PM
MadMother58 wrote:I have found everything in each room and have "0" sitting in each room on the map, however, I have 3 unfinished tunes and obviously have not finished the game. Grateful for any clues.

You should browse all you book from beginning - I bet you have completed but not solved song outline... "Entertainer" or "Auld Lanf Syne"...

[Post New]by PDX_Mike on Oct 13, 08 2:13 AM
Taciturn_fish wrote:
MadMother58 wrote:I have found everything in each room and have "0" sitting in each room on the map, however, I have 3 unfinished tunes and obviously have not finished the game. Grateful for any clues.

You should browse all you book from beginning - I bet you have completed but not solved song outline... "Entertainer" or "Auld Lanf Syne"...

Same problem here. I have NO completed but unsolved songs either. Apperar to be a bug in the game.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 13, 08 3:30 PM
I went back to check on the ending and I found that after the final song, a picture of a red amulet shows up with this message.

Congratulations! Finally you have found the Atlantis amulet!
And a creative Musaic box!
With this I can compose my own arrangements.

Creations in main menu are available now.

When you click on it you are taken to the main menu.

[Post New]by MadMother58 on Oct 13, 08 7:29 PM
Thanks to everyone for pointing me in the right direction. I'll open my eyes next time (lol).

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 13, 08 7:31 PM
I also felt it ended rather abruptly. I felt a little cheated that I did not get to mess with the puzzle boxes.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 13, 08 7:31 PM
It sounds like there's an ending ... but still doesn't end because you can create your own songs. When you do that, can you also create the puzzle for it?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 13, 08 7:35 PM
cesse47 wrote: It sounds like there's an ending ... but still doesn't end because you can create your own songs. When you do that, can you also create the puzzle for it?
I havent tried that yet. But i will let you know.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 13, 08 7:55 PM
You can go into all of the 27 songs and rearrange the notes and make your own creations. They stay the way you arrange them unless you hit the reset button. Even when you exit the game your creations are saved. But you can't make puzzles. That would be nice.

Go to: