Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Doodle God Fantasy World of Magic here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 5, 16 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 09/05/2016 at 5:15:20 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Doodle God Fantasy World of Magic here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 5, 16 5:16 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by cindy4412 on Sep 5, 16 9:37 AM
I have tried everything in the help section but I can't get the game to work. It loads and then goes to a blank screen. I know it's there I just can't see it. What do I do?

MissMoraduke
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by MissMoraduke on Sep 5, 16 1:38 PM
I wanted to try the game but no mouse, had to shut down computer and restart, tried again no mouse. Oh Well.

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Sep 5, 16 9:42 PM
Same as cindy4412 - I start it, I hear the music, but all I get is a black screen. Even Ctrl-Alt-Delete doesn't do anything much, just shuts off the music. Had to use the power button to get to where I could even do a restart. I tried just logging in from that screen, and there was a brief glimpse of the game with the place to put the player's name before it all went black again. Never had this problem with other Doodle God games. I'm running Windows 10 on a laptop.

Edited on 09/06/2016 at 10:00:53 AM PST

meanbusiness
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by meanbusiness on Sep 6, 16 2:37 PM
georgiarealist wrote:Same as cindy4412 - I start it, I hear the music, but all I get is a black screen. Even Ctrl-Alt-Delete doesn't do anything much, just shuts off the music. Had to use the power button to get to where I could even do a restart. I tried just logging in from that screen, and there was a brief glimpse of the game with the place to put the player's name before it all went black again. Never had this problem with other Doodle God games. I'm running Windows 10 on a laptop.

Same issue here, although on W10 and a PC.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 6, 16 3:07 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that various issues are appearing when trying to play this game. It is highly recommended to look at the following help articles for troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve the issues presented in this thread:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Run Game as Administrator

If issues still occur, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to provide troubleshooting steps that are specific to your computer's configurations.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by memom2two on Sep 12, 16 1:53 PM
Game loads then goes to a blank screen. Other games load without an issue so why do I need to go through the tedious process of checking for driver updates for this one. No thanks.

Go to: