Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Doodle God Fantasy World of Magic here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 5, 16 12:36 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 09/05/2016 at 5:15:04 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Doodle God Fantasy World of Magic here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 5, 16 5:16 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Doodle God Fantasy World of Magic here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Doodle God Fantasy World of Magic.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

mrm2006
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by mrm2006 on Sep 5, 16 8:56 AM
Happy Labor Day Everyone!!!!

Maybe I'm just sooooooooooo tired from all the
spring/summer to fall/winter transitioning going on today (changing doilies, space-bagging summer clothes and bringing out the fall/winter ones, changing purses, etc.) but ............. I don't get it.

The instructions, once I found them (and then couldn't again ), didn't offer a lot of help .... nor did the hints.

I don't think it's a puzzle so much as a 'brain game'. Maybe that's where my problem lies - lol lol lol.

To those who have mastered this ......

ENJOY!

moondances
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by moondances on Sep 6, 16 4:36 PM
I can't get past the 2nd page-No instructions-Nothing

mamachi
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by mamachi on Sep 8, 16 4:05 AM
I love this game. Its realy fun trying to figur it out. Human and blood gives a vampire . I dont think instructions is needed. Just try to click on left and right side and see what happens.

Enjoy

Go to: