TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

BOULDERS YUCK!!!!!!!

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 16, 10 9:47 PM
Is it just me or is any one else having problems with these darn boulders. Everytime I get them together and make a match 3, more keep coming down. I go ahead and take care of those - sure enough here comes more. I cannot even finish the level. Time runs out while more boulders come down. HELP!!! PLEASE!!!!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

BOULDERS YUCK!!!!!!!

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 17, 12 7:28 PM
TerryMann wrote:Is it just me or is any one else having problems with these darn boulders. Everytime I get them together and make a match 3, more keep coming down. I go ahead and take care of those - sure enough here comes more. I cannot even finish the level. Time runs out while more boulders come down. HELP!!! PLEASE!!!!

I agree with you; those boulders are a REAL problem. Thusfar, I've only had to repeat a couple of levels only 2x and I'm hoping that it won't get worse later on down the road; I'm presently on Level 31.

What is REALLY infuriating is that the boulders do NOT combine NATURALLY and then disappear as the game states they're supposed to do; instead they cause the tiles to become white or gold again. The game CLAIMS that if you're making OTHER matches with the jewels and 3 boulders just HAPPEN to come together, that they're supposed to just disappear and do NOTHING to your game board; THIS IS NOT TRUE as I've had these boulders change the tiles back to white and gold whether I DELIBERATELY match them up AND when they just happen to match up while making jewel matches.

If the game is supposed to be set up to have these boulders NOT cause havoc with your game board when they're NOT deliberately matched up, then that's how we should be playing it but it doesn't happen that way at all.

MEnr56

Go to: