Re:Post any Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery! iOS technical issues here only

[Post New]by henrygigi on Nov 1, 13 12:35 PM
Thanks for the update and best of luck in resolving the technical issues.

[Post New]by Brynoakley on Nov 1, 13 4:07 PM
Thanks for keeping us posted, hopefully things will smooth out soon

[Post New]by elevatedeva on Nov 1, 13 4:55 PM
Any news in when we can play the game again?
I spent too much money on the game to not play it!

[Post New]by elevatedeva on Nov 2, 13 12:10 AM
This is the 4 the day that the game is not working is. Just me that has this issue?

[Post New]by FuturesPerfect on Nov 2, 13 4:31 AM
Frequent game crashing and freezing. Happens 90% of the time after spinning to collect awards. This newest version seems unstable.

LauraBelle13
Minnow
Minnow
274 Posts

[Post New]by LauraBelle13 on Nov 2, 13 5:22 AM
FuturesPerfect wrote:Frequent game crashing and freezing. Happens 90% of the time after spinning to collect awards. This newest version seems unstable.

While I haven't tried every scene it seems like any chapters before chapter 9 are risky. I found that the premium scene in chapter 7 (7.4) works. I don't have 8.4 unlocked so I can't try it, but 8.1 and 8.3 freeze/crash when loading high scores.

[Post New]by blue_seeker on Nov 2, 13 5:42 AM
New with the game and already addicted to it! But after a great day of gameplay game suddenly crashed next time I opened it. I've done all the steps as recommended that could resolve the problem and as a last resort even uninstalled and reinstalled it. But still cannot open it! So frustrated right now for I bought a lot of stuff & packages, which I never do, that's how much I loved the game and now I've been trying for days to no avail. Pls help!!!!

I'm using iPhone5 iOS 7

[Post New]by Diashu on Nov 2, 13 7:21 AM
Thanks for keeping us updated on your "fix" progress.... Look forward to playing again.

[Post New]by Chinbangwah on Nov 2, 13 8:00 AM
Still crashing this morning on my iPad with ios7....

[Post New]by henrygigi on Nov 2, 13 8:13 AM
Can we have another update regarding progress with regards to resolving the technical issues please? I am still unable to Access on my IPAD 2.

[Post New]by Amypierce1979 on Nov 2, 13 10:09 AM
Hello! I am hoping you can help. I have the iPad version of the name and for some reason, on my achievements board, the trailblazer achievement ( where you have to add 200 paths) is stuck at154, no matter how many I buy and place it doesn't move. It's my last achievement so any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Nov 2, 13 11:03 AM
Hello All,

I just wanted to let you know that we're still working hard to resolve the issue with your games crashing. I don't have an exact time-line on when that might be working again, but we are absolutely dedicated to getting you back into your games as quickly as possible.

Amypierce1979, I'd recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support Team so one of our Reps can take a look at what might be happening here.

Thanks everyone!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by henrygigi on Nov 2, 13 11:48 AM
Thanks again for the update.. Good luck in resolving the technical issues.

Geenie61
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Geenie61 on Nov 2, 13 1:19 PM
bfgDeveron wrote:Hello All,

I just wanted to let you know that we're still working hard to resolve the issue with your games crashing. I don't have an exact time-line on when that might be working again, but we are absolutely dedicated to getting you back into your games as quickly as possible.

Amypierce1979, I'd recommend getting in touch with our <a href="https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Tech Support Team</a> so one of our Reps can take a look at what might be happening here.

Thanks everyone!

bfgDeveron

Hope you don't mind, I've been copying these posts and putting them on the DM FB page as people seem to be getting a little irate at not getting any info

geri_mac
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by geri_mac on Nov 2, 13 2:18 PM
thanks for the update

[Post New]by FuturesPerfect on Nov 2, 13 5:12 PM
LauraBelle13 wrote:
FuturesPerfect wrote:Frequent game crashing and freezing. Happens 90% of the time after spinning to collect awards. This newest version seems unstable.

While I haven't tried every scene it seems like any chapters before chapter 9 are risky. I found that the premium scene in chapter 7 (7.4) works. I don't have 8.4 unlocked so I can't try it, but 8.1 and 8.3 freeze/crash when loading high scores.

Exactly when it crashes, loading high scores on 7.2 (Menagerie), which is frustrating because I was entering into the competition to win gold by being in the top 20. I've made it at least once that I know of (placed 13th) and I haven't been able to receive the award or see how I have placed the other times.

alaskan22
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by alaskan22 on Nov 2, 13 6:40 PM
I have some problem with the game telling me I'm not connected but what is really bothering me is that I can't move anything. I click on an object and all I get is a blue fist but no arrow, suitcase, etc. I'm too addicted to the game to quit. Please help!

[Post New]by elevatedeva on Nov 2, 13 8:07 PM
I use an ipad 3rd gen , and I have not been able to play the game for 5 days . Tried every thing including re installing the game ,it just does not load it!
Weirdly enough it did that after I spent 20 $ or so on it !
I feel ripped off!!

[Post New]by mirandajames on Nov 3, 13 12:53 AM
five days here without dark manor. Kinda horrifying as I recommended this game to others and it crashed! on their iPad, I am playing the game on iPad mini with the latest update. What a real shame as I will never buy anything on this game now. Not worth it. And I really enjoyed it too.

[Post New]by Majpige01 on Nov 3, 13 1:37 AM
Hi!

Thanks for the update. I will wait patiencely for Dark Manor to work again :0)

I love this game :0)

Karin

Edited on 11/03/2013 at 1:39:01 AM PST

Go to: