Re:Post your Awakening Kingdoms (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by fernduster on Aug 29, 14 12:02 PM
with this update not showing that I have items being asked for:
snow kisses have 100 showing on what I need 0 same with all the
flowers. also I have tanned hide 34 and showing need 0, for both of these quest.

weyrelady
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by weyrelady on Aug 29, 14 1:05 PM
i have just downloaded the latest update for this game, but as "Fernduster" says the collection shows enough fairy flowers to give the requested items for puppy and snow flowers but cant give as not showing on quest screen.

after finding all the flowers reqested for first flower facination quest including 5 snow kisses because i wanted to do the next quest without waiting for a fix i found the snow kisses and the other flowers added to my collection ???
but
[i] NOW SHE WANTS 15 MORE SNOW KISSES !!![/???

I ALLREADY HAVE FOUR IN MY COLLECTIONS WHITCH ARE NOT SHOWING ON REQUEST SCENE???

Edited on 08/29/2014 at 3:48:43 PM PST

newmangame
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by newmangame on Aug 29, 14 2:24 PM
After installing the update when I went to start the game it give me a message that an update is ready to install. The first time after I installed the new update there was new quest to do. After I installed the update again the quest had disappeared. I then uninstalled the game and installed the game again and no quest there. What is going on??

[Post New]by squidferbrains on Aug 29, 14 3:03 PM
Hi Do we need an update for the update?? I downloaded and installed latest update via the B/F game manager but every time I go to play , A K tells me to install the update?? So do I have the latest version or not ? Please help Thankyou P S there is nothing in my download queue

[Post New]by Carleneruns on Aug 29, 14 3:30 PM
I've been trying to download the latest update all afternoon. The progress bar gets to 95%, then falls back to 90%. This is repeating over and over. I don't think it's ever going to successfully install. Would appreciate some advice.

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Aug 29, 14 3:42 PM
G'day,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know there has been some trouble with the most recent update of the game.

We did run into some unexpected issues from our side that has resulted in the messaging asking to update, even when the update has just completed.

We are correcting this as we speak and the next notification you see for Awakening Kingdoms in your Big Fish Games app should allow you to pick up from where you left off.

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by barbara152 on Aug 29, 14 4:01 PM
Not only am I having problem re-installing the update, but the update reset my log in bonus, and when levels achieved in the HO scenes. I am back to the very beginning and do not have any trophy's and only have 6 items to find. Wouldn't this also affect certain items you need for your quest??How are you suppose to get back to where you were at (progress). I am still at level 36 overall.

[Post New]by robingranny59 on Aug 29, 14 4:34 PM
what happened? updated all fine, played for 1 hour everything good. After a few more hours came back told me to update again system had gone back to before the update no progress from earlier today, then re loaded update and system came back to where started the day except for 1 thing instead of have completed all scenes to the max they reset to as if I had never played, but had all my other things, such as level, coins, power, and inventory. what should I do?

help

newmangame
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by newmangame on Aug 29, 14 5:01 PM
I had the same problem all HOS set back to beginning. Most of my HOS were at max.
What is going on

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Aug 29, 14 5:21 PM
My map quests have all reset to trainee, after I installed the second update. I was playing fine then received the second notice to update . I did and the quests were gone and the map quests are back at trainee. my levels on all other things are at 54 where I had been before. My coins are the same level that they were and my inventory looks okay too,

Update

I have just gone back in to game and was given a new update in manager. This one had the new quests again as if I never played the last set but the map quests are at trainee still.

[Post New]by Guste28 on Aug 29, 14 6:17 PM
I installed the update today, but when I start the game there is always a message about a new available update. The shown version is 1.94. Normally when I quit the game, the Game Manager starts automatically. But now after installing the update the Game Manager doesn't start after finishing the game. Besides the game doesn't run the normal way since installing the update. It does not run smoothly.

Edited on 08/29/2014 at 6:28:21 PM PST

arwen777
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by arwen777 on Aug 29, 14 6:31 PM
In the ''Achievements'' section i had 111/120 trophies before the update. Now i have Zero! My scenes are thankfully intact for now.

Imbezilia
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Imbezilia on Aug 30, 14 2:23 AM
I had to install the update three times, new quests are there but szene trophies are gone.

KKim
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by KKim on Aug 30, 14 6:07 AM
The up date loaded fine for me, but when I was to collet my Big daily reward The Goblin guy popped up, and I got nothing I logged off then on again to see if the award owl would come back but he didnt. I was on day 54 and I am hoping that I do not have to start at day 1 again. I have logged in Everyday and have been faithful to this game. Then, I had been waiting for weeks to finish up for my max. awards for Moonfell Chamber, Goblin Mines and Dreamless Pond.... I did the first one then went to look at the achievements and it changed, now it asks "Gain 5 Trophies in map scene" and you get 1 ___ gem. I was waiting to finish these 3 off to get 20 gems (A Bowl of Soup ) And I never did get the 26 gems a long time ago for getting 105 trophies. I Thought that maybe this next Update would of been for the better, am I wrong? Maybe for some and not for others. My user name is; kimtoo and Id # is
504 6636. Thank You.

victory99
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by victory99 on Aug 30, 14 6:25 AM
I'm still not receiving my cash rewards when I turn in my collections. It takes the collection item but my cash total stays the same. Frustrating! Guess I'll just get my daily bonus and go on to other things. I've installed every update and still not fixed. Disappointed.

vicki0516
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by vicki0516 on Aug 30, 14 2:05 PM
I can't play at all since the update yesterday. It keeps coming up "Awakening_Kingdom.exe" closed. Don't understand.

[Post New]by londamail on Aug 30, 14 2:33 PM
I ran the update this afternoon. Now, all of my trophies for HO scenes are missing, and at least two of my achievements are showing incorrectly. I tried to use another computer but after running the update, it keeps telling me that an update is needed but the update is not showing in the Game Manager.

Thank you in advance.

[Post New]by Etrian on Aug 30, 14 7:06 PM
Items in my collection still aren't registering for quests, not sure if this is intentional or not. A goblin wants 5 belts, I have 80 but he won't accept those, are my pre-owned belts not good enough for him? I have to go out and find 5 belts on my own, buying them doesn't add to the quest number either.

One other thing is I unlocked a quest that needed me to visit 3 places. One of them I didn't go to, yet it was already considered finished. The other places I was required to go to didn't have the quest marker over the map, and even after I went there it didn't count towards the quest.

I finished the quest by using crystals in the end cause I'm impatient, and seeing as how pre-owned items not registering towards quest has been happening to me since last month I figured this new bug won't be fixed anytime soon too.

[Post New]by erthgoddss on Aug 30, 14 9:10 PM
I downloaded the updates and everything seems to be working great, except... (isn't there always a "but..."?). I am on level 53 or 54 and Mira wants flowers. I have LOTS of the kisses she wants... but it won't transfer to her. Wait for another update in the future, or am I missing something? Thanks!

[Post New]by PearlSniper on Aug 31, 14 12:26 AM
Quest "Finding Mira". Got credit for visiting Dawnshadow Lake. Visited Apricus Plaza, but got credit for visiting Coral Cove. Tried visiting Coral Cove, but did not get credit for Apricus Plaza. Tried visiting Apricus Plaza again, but still did not get credit for visiting it. Cannot complete quest.

Go to: