[Post New]by Bigfish_tanya on Nov 19, 17 10:36 AM
i would like an in game mail or something that can talk to other players

mdpetdoc
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,157 Posts

Re:Suggestions for the developers

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Nov 19, 17 12:45 PM
Be careful with the seasonal screen decorations which can interfere with aspects of the game. I've had to reset puzzles a few times because a piece is under the orange fall flowers and unreachable.

gohill
Manatee
Manatee
4,465 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Nov 19, 17 2:25 PM
Bigfish_tanya wrote:i would like an in game mail or something that can talk to other players

The red/green icon was used for several hours by the devs for in-game messaging... The messages would show up in the mailbox... There was a MAJOR glitch where a pm would be sent and show up 15 times.... Imagine 5 of your friends trying to pm you in the game and each one showing up 15 times in your game mailbox.... The devs took it down within hours of introducing this feature, and for whatever reason, never brought it back.....

mdpetdoc
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,157 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Dec 3, 17 2:07 PM
When creating daily quests or CC tasks, consider the difference in accessibility to mobile devices and PCs.

It is very difficult (especially when you are working) to access your PC every hour to do the same HOS three times and to do this multiple times for one 10 part DQ means that you can probably only do them on a day off. Although you can run an amulet, you will probably only get enough energy balls to do that once a week. The answer could be shorter cool down times for PC or more energy balls/week that drop at a greater rate for PC.

patchesandme
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,156 Posts

[Post New]by patchesandme on Dec 10, 17 8:15 AM
Elephant Games -You made it so we could Disable "Night Mode". (Thank You!) Could You Please Allow us to Disable the "Mirrored Mode and the Silhouette Mode" too. Since you already have done it with the "Night Mode" (working fine) it shouldn't be all that hard for you to just add these two to the list.

If not could you Please at least make the Lightning Flash Count towards the Achievement

Edited on 12/10/2017 at 8:21:59 AM PST

[Post New]by frequentfrog on Dec 11, 17 2:24 PM
I'd like to suggest adding a second Air Ship, but a smaller one, maybe an Air Dinghy? One that can be sent seperately from the Air Ship. Being an Air Dinghy it would naturally take longer to return and take less items and give less steering wheels, like perhaps up to 100 max. It would be useful in the game to make up for smaller differences in DQ or Trina requests.

Also, It may be useful to occassionally use the ghostly chest once every few (new) levels. Now new players have a lot less windows of opportunity to get their exclusive food-pets, unlike the players at the latest levels who get to do blue quests for keys everytime they've caught up with the contents. It's easy to forget, when you're not that far yet and you're focussed on the story that you'd have to collect far more destiny keys than you need for the quests if you want those pets as well. And not everybody can and wants to catch up with the new content to be able to get more keys. And players that constantly bump into the end of the updates otherwise end up with lots of destiny keys they no longer have a use for. (I know you can use them to get exclusive food, but in my game it drops often enough never having to buy or craft it.)

silver_hawk
Stingray
Stingray
5,680 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Dec 11, 17 2:50 PM
frequentfrog wrote:

Also, It may be useful to occassionally use the ghostly chest once every few (new) levels.

Perhaps they could have a bundle of 20 airship items in the Ghostly Chest. Then we could use the destiny keys to craft the Keys of Fate. Then get either the 5 bags of exclusive food (already there) or a 20 item airship bundle.

Go to: