Re:Post your Midnight Castle (Android) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by artistlaura on Jul 2, 17 9:25 AM
I also am in "suspended state" and have been so for several weeks. And like others who have posted, I am beginning to sense that Kindle Fire folk don't appear to have the same support as other players. As nothing that customer service has suggested has helped, I have archived my game until it can be updated. I really don't intend to restart for a fourth time. Guess, we just have to hang in and hope for the best.

Kimball321
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Kimball321 on Jul 2, 17 11:25 AM
Thanks I am not glad you are experiences the same problems. Hope we have a solution soon chris

Kimball321
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Kimball321 on Jul 3, 17 1:54 AM
Went into game this morning and the flashing on and off is worst than ever can not play how long before the update for kindles chris

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 3, 17 8:03 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team greatly appreciates everyone's patience regarding the latest update. An update for Midnight Castle in the Google Play store has been released. For more information, see the following announcement:

NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle (Android) - June 30, 2017

The teams are working hard with the Amazon team to get the update to players which use this app store. Once we are aware of it's availability, we will post in the above thread.

If players are having issues with the update from the Google Play store, please reach out to our Midnight Castle Support Team with your player ID if able, details of the issue, and your device details. The Support Team can help look into this for you.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by artistlaura on Jul 3, 17 5:11 PM
Thank you! Thank you! The update has worked. Yeah!! Now, I have to remember how to play the game again. Right! I can do that. Best wishes to you Kindle Fire MC players. LauraB ID#a725010

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 4, 17 7:08 AM
Hi artistlaura,

Thank you for letting us know that the update has worked on your Kindle device. We do hope you enjoy the most recent content along with the Castle Challenge.

Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

Kimball321
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Kimball321 on Jul 5, 17 2:04 AM
Do
Not get any puzzle parts has this not started Chris

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 5, 17 2:26 PM
Hi Kimball321,

I believe I understand that puzzle pieces aren't appearing in your game. Since this is definitely something that should be available in your game, please ensure that everything is updated on your device. I'll include a help page below with specific steps:

Android Midnight Castle

If you continue to have issues, please reach out to our Midnight Castle Support Team with your player ID. Just in case it's needed, the help page below has these steps:

What is my Friend Code?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

123phool
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by 123phool on Jul 5, 17 4:03 PM
I play on an android Nexus 7 tablet. My original download of the game came from the Amazon app store, and I have learned to wait until the Amazon app store has the update rather than trying to download through the Google Play store. Sadly, this time I waited for the app from Amazon and it is still not working. I would like to uninstall and re-install from the Google Play store, but I am terrified that I will lose all my progress. Any suggestions before I take the plunge? Do it? Don't do it? I know my ID number.

For all my friends, I play under the player name Svelte. I miss you all.

Edited on 07/05/2017 at 4:03:44 PM PST

Hcjon
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Hcjon on Jul 5, 17 4:49 PM
I did the original update and all was fine. I just had an update saying changes are afoot done while working on the oblivion spell. I can no longer finish the dragon part of the fan and am having random crashes. I am on kindle fire and my friend id is a694975.

Edited on 07/08/2017 at 8:59:02 AM PST

Kimball321
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Kimball321 on Jul 6, 17 12:19 PM
Had update was told by customer service it would solve my problem of flashing on and off though it is slightly better it is still a problem what do I do next chris

bfgBeruna
1,129 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jul 6, 17 1:12 PM
Hello Everybody!

I'm sorry to hear your games aren't working and recommend contacting or continuing to work with our Midnight Castle Support Team. They're equipped with the tools and expertise to offer more troubleshooting help. If your Friend Code> is available, please include it with your inquiry.

Thanks for your patience and your understanding. If more questions or concerns arise, please don't hesitate to PM me or another active Moderator. We're here to listen and happy to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Mulder99 on Jul 7, 17 3:38 PM
I play using a Kindle. Currently I cannot get the game to load. After the update, now when I click on the MC icon, I get "out of Memory. - Retry"

What gives?

Also, I can't get past the dragon as it states "Awaiting update." Seems I can only advance in the game for a few days before I need an update ... which will take 3 or 4 months to become available.

bfgBeruna
1,129 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jul 8, 17 10:47 AM
Hello Mulder99,

I'm sorry to hear your game isn't loading properly. Let's see what can be done to fix this.

First, however, I want to let you know that it's possible you've reached the current end of content. After the latest update, Level 78 and the Oblivion Spell task, which directs you to speak with the Wise Dragon, is the furthest players can progress. The Moderation Team does not receive information about when updates will be made available, so I'm not able to provide more details about when more content will be published. However, we will announce the next update in this forum as soon as we learn of it.

To get your game to load, I'd suggest taking a look at the help page below, which includes several troubleshooting directions.

Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (Android)

If those steps don't work, please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team. They'll have both the tools and the expertise to provide more assistance.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. If more questions arise, please don't hesitate to PM me or another active Moderator. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by RedFireCastle on Jul 9, 17 5:03 AM
my account ID is a317990 on kindle fire hd. The game kept freezing on wheel and airship trying to do the castle challenge. I followed instructions for kindle uninstall and reinstall. I just lost three years of working this game. I would really appreciate my ID 317990 put back. thank you!

bfgIlinalta
2,949 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 9, 17 10:28 AM
Hello RedFireCastle,

Before I begin, welcome to the forums. I'm sorry to hear that after uninstalling and reinstalling the game that there was a loss of progress. When there is a loss of progress, the best thing to do is to get in touch with our Midnight Castle Support Team with some information to help our Reps transfer that progress.

Since you have your original Friend Code for the progress that was lost, I definitely recommend contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team with that Friend Code and the Friend Code you are currently seeing on the device. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as possible about that progress.

Just in case any other players need assistance finding that Friend Code when contacting our Support Team, the following article can help find it in Midnight Castle:

What is my Friend Code?

Thank you for your patience while working with our Reps on this and I hope this was helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Kimball321
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Kimball321 on Jul 9, 17 11:09 AM
I lost all my progress on my old kindle got in touch with customer service I gave my old id and the new id they got my game back except for my friends as this has happened a few times it is best to make a note of your friends id so you can apply for them to return to your game also make a note of your own id hope you have success regards Chris

[Post New]by RedFireCastle on Jul 9, 17 12:26 PM
thank you for the encouragement! fortunately I do have my friends list so as soon as I am up and playing I will reload them. hope I get my game back soon as I really want to finish the castle challenge!!!

Gemmam77
Clownfish
Clownfish
508 Posts

[Post New]by Gemmam77 on Jul 9, 17 1:55 PM
7 months on and I am still experiencing these crashing issues, please don't bother with the useful advice like clearing my cache etc as it doesn't fix the problem.
This morning I lost all the gifts which had been very generously donated to me and the diamonds which I rather stupidly paid to redo the Castle challenge dice game.
There are pages upon pages of very unhappy players on this thread who are all looking for a solution to these crashing issues, the moderators do the best to pacify us but you are putting them in an awful situation too.
Yes I have sent a ticket in as normal, at least this morning I was wise enough to take photos proving my point but I really shouldn't have to.
Please get these problems sorted out, as the problem is yours to sort out & not blame the players on their kindles etc.
Sorry for the slight tongue in cheek comments but after 7 months of these problems not being resolved enough is enough.
I am part of a team that collect eggs & high value items to help the lower level players out which is all good for the game but you are making my job really hard.

bfgIlinalta
2,949 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 10, 17 4:22 PM
Hello Kimball321, RedFireCastle, and Gemmam77,

Thank you for taking the time to discuss technical issues with the Android version of Midnight Castle. It looks like these issues have been addressed or a request has already been sent in to our Midnight Castle Support Team for further assistance. Since this seems to be the case, I just wanted to clarify a few things about how updates and fixes are provided for this game today.

Thank you, Gemmam77, for contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team, and I'm sorry that the game seems to be crashing still. I can assure you that the teams behind the game are aware of the issue and are still actively investigating it. We haven't received additional information regarding that investigation's progress or any updates associated with that particular issue affecting some of our players on the Android version, but as soon as we're provided any details, a moderator will be certain to provide an announcement regarding that change for our players to see.

I definitely can understand the frustration of continuing to experience problems while playing a game and want to let our players know that the teams behind the game are provided the information players provide about the situations they are experiencing. This material and information is helpful for those teams and our Reps to investigate those issues further, but even with all that information, it takes a significant amount of time to produce a fix for any issue which not only resolves the issue but doesn't interfere with other, non-affected games, doesn't cause new issues, and also can be provided to our players across the wide variety of device permutations and types. I'm sorry that this particular issue continues to affect your game, and I hope that the investigation for this particular issue is completed sooner rather than later.

Thank you everyone for helping one another out as well for your patience while waiting. Don't hesitate to PM any of our active Moderators with further questions. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: