How many millionaires?

ibdapita
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

Re:How many millionaires?

[Post New]by ibdapita on Apr 23, 18 10:58 PM
I have made a mil and a half in the Spring rooms, but....I don't want to think it should count as the next few levels will probably eat it up...

Maggie

miner
Herring
Herring
313 Posts

[Post New]by miner on Apr 24, 18 8:47 AM
Update time and would like to do 1 more before end of forum. THIS LIST is not being transferred to a new site, I'm sorry to say. So you all will go back to getting lost in the shuffle so to speak, till you reach AG's 5 mill mark.

The LIST will still be readable on this site, can be found in Social Threads ( How many millionaires ) page 35

Welcome to our new members - danijelica, WendyDevon RX, ibdapita with your first million. Starblazes - 2 mill

Previous members increases - Shorts123 - 11 mill, shakspr2012 - 10 mill, luckypool - 9 mill, Bemused - 5 mill, MaryCricket - 4 mill, jaximoto - 4 mill, Shooter9325 - 3 mill, MCDeeDee - 3 mill, Katjay46 - 2 mill

A BIG CONGRATS to you ALL

Happy times around the Castle

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 24, 18 8:50 AM
Someone has started a thread for millionaires on Delphi......but, so far their is no "list" of players.

The Who has 10 Million in Coin list is in a thread at Delphi also..... First post is a list of those who have 10 million or above ....... second post is a list of those in the 5 to 9 range.

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Apr 25, 18 2:57 PM
One last post here, since I moved up from 1 to 2 million last night.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

miner
Herring
Herring
313 Posts

[Post New]by miner on Apr 28, 18 1:53 PM
This is possibly the last update, if you have any changes please PM me.

Welcome to - Luisada, Aurora378 with your first million a BIG Congrats.

To napoeon - 25 mill, wineoclock - 7 mill, 1Lars1 - 4 mill, peachme - 4 mill, 12earth45 - 4 mill, mamarose - 2 mill

And I finally made 11 mill

Congratulations ALL

I have not joined any of the new forums as I'm very busy. So I would like to Wish You All the very best. I am continuing with the game when time allows.
Will miss you all

Edited on 04/29/2018 at 6:37:52 AM PST

Go to: