cjc_jayne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets(Mobile) here

[Post New]by cjc_jayne on Feb 20, 17 4:12 PM
Hi,
I play Sunken secrets on a bush tablet.
Played for a few days and love the game, however every time I try leveling up to level 15, my game crashes.
When I reload it it puts me back to where I am just before leveling up.
I've tried force stop but it hasn't worked.
Any ideas?
Thank you.

bfgBellerophon
7,463 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 21, 17 8:51 AM
Hi cjc_jayne,

I'm sorry to hear that when playing Sunken Secrets, it tends to crash on your mobile device. Thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting steps you have taken. It is also recommended to refer to the following help article from the Big Fish Games Help Pages as it contains steps that have been known to resolve crashing issues:

General Help for Mobile Free To Play Games.

If issues persist, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with your player ID if able, along with your device information. The support team has the tools to further assist. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below on how to obtain your player ID:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by vix2110 on Feb 21, 17 11:12 PM
Hi, I've got some sold items in my market place that won't clear when they show they've been sold. When I tap to collect the money it opens up the option to sell more items. I thought I'd try adding items to see if it is just a glitch but it won't actually add them. There are two slots that are affected, both purchased by the same person.

bfgPanthalassa
2,333 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 22, 17 1:50 PM
Hi vix2110,

I'm sorry to hear there's been trouble collecting the Coins from items you've sold in the game. There are a few different reasons that this might happen, and to help resolve this I encourage checking out our help articles. I've gone ahead and included a couple below that contain steps for both iOS and Android devices, and I encourage checking under the Game crashing, freezing, or not working section:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games
General Help for Android Games

If this continues it may also be useful to try selling a different item in that spot. This can help reset the slot so that it displays correctly. However, if you've lost any Coins as a result of this, or it continues to occur, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a player ID. Our Reps will definitely be happy to assist as best they can. To locate that ID just follow the steps in the following help article:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by 7munchkins on Feb 27, 17 4:30 PM
The events where players can earn magic generating trophies are not all occurring in my game. For example on level 36 the panda power up event never occurred. I'm currently on level 58 and the perfect palace event has not occurred. Other events occurred on time as expected including the deep diver event, the liquid courage event, and the first event that got me the pumpkin occurred. I need help figuring out why this is happening and fixing this glitch.

bfgBellerophon
7,463 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 28, 17 12:28 PM
Hi 7munchkins,

Welcome to the Forums! I see that there is some trouble obtaining certain event items in your game. Please keep in mind that some events are either tied to holidays, levels, or certain requirements. This may be why you are unable to locate certain event items. For the Panda event, please be sure that you have the Panda Whirl, a Panda Boy, Panda Girl, and at least one dance battle. This should help trigger the event.

If you find that the event hasn't been activated, please reach out to our Sunken Secrets Support Team with your player ID and details of the issue. The support team has the tools to further assist. Just in case they are needed, I'll include a help article from Big Fish Games Help on how to obtain this information:

What is an in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 03/03/2017 at 11:16:45 AM PST

kristi7813
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by kristi7813 on Mar 5, 17 11:56 AM
Hi there! I play on iPad. I've had this happen twice. A villager has a request. I give the item to the villager. Tap the money bag to collect and game kicks me out. I've narrowed it down to that moment. If I push my home button on iPad a millisecond after clicking the money bag to collect, it'll keep the money bag. Otherwise it'll come back and the guy is still standing there with the money bag over his head. I don't have one right now because I was able to get rid of him this morning but wanted to bring it up. Otherwise great game with no problems!! Btw I'm level 92. Not sure if that matters.

bfgIlinalta
1,587 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 6, 17 5:28 PM
Hello kristi7813,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I'm sorry to hear that the villager seems to not be allowing you to collect their rewards. What I'm going to do is provide some preliminary troubleshooting steps to try as well as how to contact our Support Team should those not assist.

In this case, what I recommend is to see if the steps located in these general help steps for a mobile free to play game will help resolve this issue quickly:

General Help for Mobile Free To Play Games

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Sunken Secrets Support Team HERE with your in-game ID. Our Reps are always happy to provide help and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

I hope that those steps above are able to help quickly. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by mphall on Mar 11, 17 4:18 AM
If you can help me with the problem that is outlined below then I would appreciate it, as I have been playing the game for several weeks and spent real world money on it.
I have been experiencing an error where when I am presented with the situation below, where one of my buildings has these two creatures outside that I need to banish (I tried to include a screenshot but the page wouldn’t let me), if I click on the one to the right the game crashes. A small window appears that has the heading fatal error and then saying a fatal error has occurred with the text below:
Crash report format: 1.1
Crash time: 11.03.2017 (23:10:58)
Time from start: 0:01:12
Current screen resolution: 1920x1080

Exception: <unknown> (code 0xe06d7363) at address 0x76dda832 in thread 0x3b78

Module: 'KERNELBASE.dll' (0x76d00000)
Logical Address: 0001:000d9832

==== Image Help Stack Trace
0x76dda832(PC) 0x017ce418(frame) RaiseException+0x62 'KERNELBASE.dll'[0x76d00000](0001:000d9832)
StackWalk failed (error 299)
====

==== Intel Walk Stack Trace
0x76dda832(PC) 0x017ce418(frame) RaiseException+0x62 'KERNELBASE.dll'[0x76d00000](0001:000d9832)
0x6cda9339(PC) 0x017ce458(frame) _CxxThrowException+0x4e 'MSVCR120.dll'[0x6cd90000](0001:00018339)
0x6ce93a3a(PC) 0x017ce474(frame) void std::_Xout_of_range(char const *)+0x2e 'MSVCP120.dll'[0x6ce80000](0001:00012a3a)
0x008f5e56(PC) 0x017ce518(frame) void AK::MemoryMgr: tartProfileThreadUsage(long)+0x55db56 'SunkenSecrets.exe'[0x00330000](0001:005c4e56)
0x008d53cd(PC) 0x017ce5e8(frame) void AK::MemoryMgr: tartProfileThreadUsage(long)+0x53d0cd 'SunkenSecrets.exe'[0x00330000](0001:005a43cd)
0x00903435(PC) 0x017ce640(frame) void AK::MemoryMgr: tartProfileThreadUsage(long)+0x56b135 'SunkenSecrets.exe'[0x00330000](0001:005d2435)
0x00ae76f7(PC) 0x017cf280(frame) wchar_t * AK::MemoryMgr::GetPoolName(long)+0x19a947 'SunkenSecrets.exe'[0x00330000](0001:007b66f7)
0x00ae1414(PC) 0x017cf2b4(frame) wchar_t * AK::MemoryMgr::GetPoolName(long)+0x194664 'SunkenSecrets.exe'[0x00330000](0001:007b0414)
0x0087b11a(PC) 0x017cf2e4(frame) void AK::MemoryMgr: tartProfileThreadUsage(long)+0x4e2e1a 'SunkenSecrets.exe'[0x00330000](0001:0054a11a)
0x0087d4a5(PC) 0x017cf2f4(frame) void AK::MemoryMgr: tartProfileThreadUsage(long)+0x4e51a5 'SunkenSecrets.exe'[0x00330000](0001:0054c4a5)
0x00cf3c5c(PC) 0x017cf304(frame) wchar_t * AK::MemoryMgr::GetPoolName(long)+0x3a6eac 'SunkenSecrets.exe'[0x00330000](0001:009c2c5c)
0x00cf3730(PC) 0x017cf318(frame) w

[Post New]by speedywife on Mar 12, 17 1:54 PM
I too am awaiting a reply to this crash. Same thing happens and mine also started yesterday. I can banish any other krok with no problem. Did you ask for help? I asked and when it was answered that is when my trouble started. Had tried to banish him before bed..lol.

Wallula660
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Wallula660 on Mar 12, 17 6:07 PM
Please fix the pearl,issue problem. I'd love to see the question"are you sure you enact to use a pearl". I've wasted so many and it's frustrating. PLEASE

[Post New]by Kitty_Kat17 on Mar 13, 17 6:01 AM
Went to help a villager by giving her steel wire and the game crashed. Re-opened the game and tried the same thing and it crashed again. Tried restarting phone but still the same thing keeps happening. It only seems to be that one villager which is strange. Very annoying. Please help?

LaPoire
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by LaPoire on Mar 13, 17 8:16 AM
I just bought items (those brown runes you need for leaf stone transformations) from an in-game friend, but they do not appear in my storage. In her marketplace it says I bought them...
I do not want to post private IDs here, so could you please tell me what information you need to investigatevthe issue and restore the purchase?

Edited on 03/13/2017 at 8:21:01 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
1,587 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 13, 17 5:28 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like some players may have some issues that are affecting their PC version of Sunken Secrets as well as some possible issues with the marketplace or crashing on the mobile version that I would like to provide some assistance with that as best I can as well as how to contact our Sunken Secrets Support Team for more assistance.

mphall and speedywife, it sounds like the PC version of Sunken Secrets is crashing when trying to banish a Krok. I'd like to provide an announcement made about this issue below which should provide the steps necessary to help us investigate this reported issue:

An Announcement Regarding crashing issues and Kroks- March 10, 2017

Be sure to contact our Support Team using the information provided above, the appropriate teams investigating will absolutely appreciate your help.

Wallula660, thank you for your suggestion. While I am unable to create in-game changes as a moderator, I am absolutely able to provide these sorts of suggestions to the teams who can make these sorts of decisions and changes. I'll be sure to pass them along and if there are updates made to the game, a moderator will be sure to announce it in the forums.

Kitty_Kat17, it sounds like there is a crash when interacting with a specific NPC in-game. I'm sorry to hear that, what I recommend is seeing if the following is able to help with that issue quickly based on what kind of device the issue is being seen on:

Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (Android)

Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (iOS)

LaPoire, I am sorry that seems to be happening. What I recommend is contacting our Support Team using the steps in my next post about what occurred so that it can be further investigated. Thank you for your patience.

Message continues...

bfgIlinalta
1,587 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 13, 17 5:28 PM
Message continued.

If the issue is still happening after trying those steps or if you'd like more assistance, I recommend contacting our Sunken Secrets Support Team with your in-game User ID, the type of device you are seeing trouble with, as well as what version of operating system that device is running . Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it is helpful, the following page discusses what a User ID is and where to find it in Sunken Secrets:

What is my in-game ID?

Thank you all for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

LaPoire
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by LaPoire on Mar 14, 17 12:28 PM
I tried to contact the support, but the webform claims my in-game ID is invalid. I put in what was on the top left on the help-page after ID:
???

bfgBellerophon
7,463 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 14, 17 1:04 PM
Hi LaPoire,

Thank you for taking the time to post what is being experienced when trying to place your player ID in the contact form. It is definitely interesting that the ID field is flagging certain characters. It may be helpful to clear the cache of your browser. Please refer to the following Big Fish Games Help Page:

Clear Browser Cache

If you continue to have issues, feel free to also provide a screenshot of your player ID. Please refer to the following:

Taking A Screenshot

I hope this helps as we definitely want to ensure that everything is up and running for you. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are always happy to help.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by ichamcomputer on Mar 20, 17 7:13 AM
it can not download "assets" - its load to 176 from 176 ....

your Server is overload ? (we have "CeBIT") ?

bfgIlinalta
1,587 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 20, 17 4:32 PM
Hello ichamcomputer,

I'm sorry to hear that there is trouble downloading the assets for the game and it appears to be stuck. We definitely want players to be able to enjoy the game and in this particular case, we would like to help further by getting you in touch with our Sunken Secrets Support Team.

Since those assets are not downloading as expected, I would like to request that you get in touch with our Sunken Secrets Support Team with your in-game User ID (if you are able to), the model of the device this issue is being seen on, as well as what version of operating system that device is running. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

I know it may be difficult to retrieve that in-game User ID since the game isn't loading properly. If you do not have the User ID or cannot access it right now, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team above. We definitely want to learn as much as we can to try to continue helping. Thank you for your effort and time.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Tweety9
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Tweety9 on Mar 21, 17 7:55 AM
Sometimes my game crashes, no big deal. I usually try to keep track of what I did and do it again when I restart it.
I don't buy things often but today I bought some depleted magic stones from someone on my list.
My game crashed, I rushed back to where I bought them, screen says I did but they're not in my inventory. Just my luck or what?
Not cool

Go to: