[Post New]by angusj02 on Oct 12, 08 4:24 PM
How does this game end?

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

Re:Age of Emerald

[Post New]by GeeBee on Oct 17, 08 2:49 PM
How does it start? lol The title sounded good, so I was going to check it out here in the forums. Not much said about it.

Gee

1LIR
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by 1LIR on Dec 15, 08 6:49 AM
Sorry but it's like it NEVER ends. I'm way over 500. I read in the narrative that it was unlimited play. I guess that is the reason there isn't an end.

Oh! Well! What a waste. The more you play after building the city the easier it gets.

BF - can I get a refund!!!

Edited on 12/15/2008 at 6:49:43 AM PST

[Post New]by Rick1981 on Jul 21, 09 5:37 AM
wich resident are there? and what must you do to collect them?

joelchrist
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by joelchrist on Jul 27, 09 5:05 AM
I cant reach the end of game till now. What could it be?

pclark200
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by pclark200 on Jul 23, 10 12:30 AM
I was wondering about what "people" you can get. Also, has anyone actually been able to clear the board? I have mostly gotten in the 90 percentile, but have not been able to clear all the tiles. Is there an elf available to "win?" What about a blimp operator? At the end of building the village I seem to remember the game telling the player to continue on because there is more to win...but I never won anything more!

[Post New]by ghr1964 on Jul 23, 10 1:46 AM
im now on level 603 & pulling my hair out.does anyone know if this has an ending or am i wasting my time.ha ha.

[Post New]by towerman on Apr 30, 11 8:41 AM
On level 1791 now!

BellaMorte
Flounder
Flounder
2,028 Posts

[Post New]by BellaMorte on Jul 28, 11 7:57 PM
Tip: buy all buildings in order because if you buy the Mayor's building before buying the others then you can't buy the others.

As for the end of the game... The Mayor's building is the last building. If there are any villagers after that I have no idea. Once the Mayor's building has been bought the game then becomes a standard chain match 3.

[Post New]by pvf147 on Jan 17, 12 10:20 AM
this has to be the most boring game ever.. I had not played it for awhile and opened it to play.. what a mistake.. gag..

TeachumWell
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by TeachumWell on Jan 15, 13 4:13 PM
[b]Yeah, it's long, long, looong with nothing to do but match and match some more. Someone's post somewhere said the king comes to see your city but I'm on lev. 601 and no king yet. This annoying style seems to be popping up in quite a few games lately (i.e. Cradle of Persia!) and I find it both boring and frustrating. A game tagged with a story no matter how flimsy the plot should have a beginning, middle and end. Has anybody seen the king? Well, I'll finish this level and good-bye!

[Post New]by pvf147 on Jan 23, 13 4:05 AM
it is boring.. I play it for awhile and then put it away.. I took it out again and yes I was right the first time and away it will go.. hopefully I will remember this and just leave it alone..

Pretty_gamer
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Pretty_gamer on Apr 3, 13 3:32 AM
I found it quite good. The aim was to build the whole city and get all the citizens. After i did it I just played it to relax and watched my beautiful city

Go to: