bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Delicious: Emily's Message in a Bottle Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 6, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Delicious: Emily's Message in a Bottle Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Delicious: Emily's Message in a Bottle Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:Welcome to Delicious: Emily's Message in a Bottle Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by 0161 on Sep 6, 16 3:33 AM
Thank you. I've been waiting for this game for a while now and I know a few others have too.

[Post New]by willowware on Sep 10, 16 8:36 AM
Level s 9 and 10 have customers asking for a kind of muffin that does not seem to be available. Am I blind....or need to reload?????? Is it hiding somewhere?

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Oct 1, 16 12:00 PM
Click on the shopping cart when start the level. Then you will see "store" and "menu". Click on the little cake that looks like a muffing with chocolate syurp on top. Then see how many of these cakes you have to sell before it updates. this means playing some levels over again to be able to get the highest upgrade. It sounds like you have already upgraded and. I think it's a carrot cake muffin. Check to see if it's available in "menu"

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Oct 1, 16 1:45 PM
If might be the ice cream they are asking for. If you look behind Evelyn there is a blue machine. (Evelyn is the table cleaner. Click on the machine and you will make an ice cream cup.

[Post New]by sgrommes on Oct 19, 16 12:28 PM
Every time I go back to the game it start all over at the beginning. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, but it is still doing it!

[Post New]by sgrommes on Oct 21, 16 1:12 PM
Every time I leave the game and try to get back into it. It starts over at level 5. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, but it still does the same thing.

Go to: