Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Message in a Bottle Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 6, 16 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 09/06/2016 at 6:43:31 AM PST

Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Message in a Bottle Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by 0161 on Sep 6, 16 3:38 AM
Played the demo with no problems. Bought the game and it's still playing well.
Pc windows 10.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Message in a Bottle Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 6, 16 6:43 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

palegoldfish
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Message in a Bottle Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by palegoldfish on Sep 6, 16 8:55 AM
I'm playing on Windows 7 Home Premium with no problems.

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by Cookyville on Sep 6, 16 11:24 AM
No problems with MAC or PC

Look for the hidden game with Paige at the Farm

C

[Post New]by luckyinlyf on Sep 16, 16 9:46 AM
I am running windows vista and the game is flickering a alot. Makes it difficult to play the game

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 16, 16 10:31 AM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for taking the time to post in this particular thread. I'm glad to hear that some players aren't having issues on their computer.

luckyinlyf, we definitely want to help get things up and running as they should. It is recommended to look at the following help articles for troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve this issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If you are still seeing flickering, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team is always happy to provide steps taht are specific to your computer's configurations.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by bnd1204 on Sep 25, 16 1:08 PM
Had no problems with free version, but after I bought it, when I click on any of the icons in the bottom right of the screen, the game minimises off the screen? So I can't play. Advice?

[Post New]by ShayJo on Sep 25, 16 8:04 PM
i have looked through every level and it still says I only have purchased 69 of 70 items - I cannot find anything in any level with a price tag on it? Where do I look?

jorob716
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by jorob716 on Sep 27, 16 8:11 PM
I have been struggling for a full day to finish the challenge with the mice on the farm. Finally accomplished this but the scene wouldn't close and give me the points. Needless to say, I had to go back to the map and lost everything I had accomplished on this challenge. Please help. I have finished everything else but this one challenge!!!!! HELP, this is so frustrating!!!!!

alwaysmom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by alwaysmom on Oct 1, 16 9:28 AM
Played the challenge level after level 38 and served the two angry customers. It says I was complete - but will not "end" the level and return to the map.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Oct 1, 16 1:52 PM
On the mouse on the farm challenge I had to restart the whole game. Don't buy any upgrades for the farm other than a table cleaner and Paige picking up eggs. It was much simplier to do.

On the challenge levels you must win the challenge and earn a star. (This will show up on the left side of the screen.

On the two angry customers, I waited until the last two customers are left. Load your tray but, don't give them their order until they lose down to one heart.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Oct 1, 16 1:54 PM
At the fifth restaurant, I have two bunches of white grapes and one of the purple grapes. The two white grapes look identical. I have tried to pick just one bunch of white grapes but, you have to give them two bunches and then I wind up with one bunch of white grapes on my tray. Is this normal game play or am I missing something.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Message in a Bottle Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by Moni_Love on Oct 23, 16 10:45 AM
I am not getting sound at all. What can I do to get my sound back. I need help

Edited on 10/23/2016 at 10:53:49 AM PST

kfeli
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by kfeli on Dec 3, 16 6:06 PM
I was unable to complete the game. I played on my iPad completed level 65 then the credits rolled. I see there is a challenge after level 65 but the game will not allow me to access it.

Layne24
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Layne24 on Jun 1, 17 2:48 PM
There seems to be a few of us who can't get past Level 11 because when we click to get double or triple lasagna rolls, as requested by the customer, we can only get multiple single rolls. Are we doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Go to: