Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Delicious: Emily's Message in a Bottle Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 6, 16 12:35 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 09/06/2016 at 6:44:14 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Delicious: Emily's Message in a Bottle Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 6, 16 6:44 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Delicious: Emily's Message in a Bottle Collector's Edition here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Delicious: Emily's Message in a Bottle Collector's Edition.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Delicious: Emily's Message in a Bottle Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Cookyville on Sep 6, 16 11:23 AM
Wonderful to the Delicious series...

Great graphics and the foods are authentic

( My late mom was from Naples)

Fun to play & not as tedious as 'Hopes & Fears'- which I also loved...

The Cathy & Angela games fall very short compared to the Delicious series.

Jump In

C

unicorn68
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by unicorn68 on Sep 7, 16 5:00 PM
I just love the Delicious games
The storyline is great, nothing compares to these fun and addicting games!
In this one I love the most the messages in a bottle! And the story just keeps me playing... Although its almost 2 am over here And I really need to get some sleep
I didnt even try it: I was sure, that I will love it
I highly recommend to buy it!!!

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Sep 9, 16 9:47 AM
I would love to see a Christmas themed game

GloomySunday
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by GloomySunday on Sep 12, 16 7:29 AM
There is a - partly - Christmas themed game in the series : Emily's holiday season.

As for this game, it's fun to play and I'm glad the series found back to its old form after the disappointing Hopes and Fears.

Graphics are lovely, so much attention to detail, especially with the birds and rabbits, and the nicely drawn food items. Pace is also good (bit quicker would be okay as well) and they manage to keep the series fresh even though the actual game play never changes much.

I miss Angela and there's not enough of Francois, but way too much Paige - she has been getting on my nerves ever since she first appeared in the series. I hope the next game will focus more on the entertaining characters again.

So, it's fun to play, a great combination of new and well-known stuff and very painstakingly and lovingly created, like all the Delicious games.

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by tamk42 on Sep 18, 16 8:27 PM
I love this game. The only problem I have is what is required to get all of the products unlocked--especially the flowers. It's really annoying to go back and replay levels click click cliking the products to get the new ones to open up. I wouldn't change anything but that. The story lines are fabulous.

janey3315
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by janey3315 on Sep 19, 16 3:54 AM
Love, Love, Love this Emily Delicious game...I like that you don't have to pick your customers anymore.....Such attention to detail...it's a very heart-warming storyline for all ages ....it's an ongoing family saga where it keeps you wanting to read all the dialog...keeps you wanting more and more....

coppermermaid
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by coppermermaid on Sep 21, 16 7:52 AM
After playing this latest game I decided to voice my opinion. I love the sets, the food, the people, but since Blue Giraffe has put their name on Delicious the games have become increasingly more difficult. All the customers get mad faster and that makes it harder to come up with strategy that works. Even going back later and making adjustments in foods or having all the upgrades may not work. I've gotten to a point where I may play a level over 1 or 2 times and then just move on and get it over with. Not having max happiness hearts above the customers keeps you from knowing just how happy they are. I used to stay glued to the games, playing level after level, I had to tear myself away. This one especially I have to talk myself into playing it. It's like going to the dentist. The next level is like having another tooth worked on. I like this game, but enjoy it? I'm leaning towards no. I just don't have that sense of satisfaction I usually get with Delicious games.

Edited on 09/21/2016 at 7:53:33 AM PST

[Post New]by susie4260 on Sep 29, 16 8:33 AM
I love this new Emily game, but I have played and replayed every level and still have only 199 of 200 menu upgrades. There are no more upgrades that I can find. Help someone!

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by tamk42 on Oct 10, 16 7:24 PM
Please consider changing the way you get the upgrades. I have finished the entire game and can't get the last trophy unless I go back and replay replay replay the levels to get the 3rd surfboard upgrade and starfish tokens for the necklaces. Totally not fun or necessary if you ask me.

[Post New]by Wildflower27 on Jan 10, 17 11:30 AM
This is the BEST of the Delicious Emily series! Storyline, graphics, music, game layout, are all an A+++. This game will touch your heart and have you teary-eyed at moments I always feel like I get my moneys worth and a great game experience in this series. I love the challenge of the trophies and the messages in the bottles were a really sweet touch. Fantastic job on this one Delicious! Can't wait for the next...

Edited on 01/10/2017 at 11:51:28 AM PST

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Apr 8, 17 4:07 PM
Although I generally dislike the Delicious games, I bought this one because I liked the story line and graphics. I was going along well, enjoying the game, until I hit the second mouse invasion challenge. That's when I remembered why I dislike the series - far too much clicking and impossible to find all the little mice with everything else going on - customers, thought bubbles, etc. Neither my vision nor my coordination is up to this, so I guess I won't ever be able to finish that level. And the last island, the Hippie one, is a pain. Slow "grappa" and way too much to keep up with. It stopped being fun and just became a chore. I was considering a couple of the other games in the series, but I'm going to pass on them because of this one. I do like the Maggie's Movies and Cathy's Crafts games, just don't understand why the Delicious ones have to be so frenetic.

[Post New]by gabimarieking on Aug 5, 17 4:06 PM
i can t find the mouse in level 53, in " message in a bottle,"?? help?

Go to: