Stuck in Nassau

[Post New]by knittah1 on Sep 6, 16 2:18 AM
I'm stuck in Nassau and can't get out. I have found everything but the counter is saying there is still one thing left but clues are blank. The screen isn;t locked it just will not move beyond that screen.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Stuck in Nassau

[Post New]by burf90 on Sep 6, 16 10:11 AM
I had this happen early in the game in the cabin scene, only I didn't have anything listed at all. The list area was blank. So, I just tried clicking everything in the scene one by one and found that the objects would be collected and I got credit for them.

Since this game doesn't give any penalties for random clicking, try clicking everything. Just don't click them too fast - there is a penalty for rapid random clicking, but it just freezes your cursor for a few seconds. You don't lose any achievements or anything. Maybe you'll get lucky and hit that last object and be able to move on.

FWIW, after making it through the cabin scene the first time, I was able to replay it and the list showed up on the replay.

(I posted this same answer in the tech thread, too. I wasn't sure where you'd check first and it might help others, too.)

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Sep 11, 16 8:04 PM
BTW, someone else just had a problem in this scene with finding "Nassau, Bahamas". You might try clicking on the word "Nassau" on the yellow building in front of you. It's on the white part, just below the clock. Maybe the problem is just with that clue & object combination.

[Post New]by riorio1950 on Sep 12, 16 9:57 AM
Clicking on the "Nassau" sign didn't work, using a hint, "said nothing left to hint" and when I used MegaHint the whole screen died. I'm running Windows 10 and all the other games have worked fine. Any suggestions?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Sep 12, 16 11:11 AM
Assuming you've tried uninstalling/reinstalling , I'm afraid there's nothing left to do except e-mail BFG Customer Service and wait for a fix. Most of the people having tech issues seem to be running Windows 10 or are using a Mac, though some others are affected, too.

When they do release a new version, it will be posted here. The update *should* show up in your Game Manager, but if it doesn't just check here. If an update has been released you just have to uninstall your old version and reinstall the game directly from BFG. You will automatically get the new version with the new download.

BTW, welcome to the pond, Riorio1950! I wish you had a more pleasant reason to stop by the forums, though.

[Post New]by 48betsy on Oct 5, 16 9:54 PM
I have tried clicking on Nassau! Nothing seems to work. not even reinstalling? I found all the objects and it still says I have one to find but no clue? Did anyone find the item they want?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Oct 8, 16 1:18 PM
They released a new version, so trying uninstalling / reinstalling again. If that doesn't work, click everything in the scene. There is no click penalty, aside from freezing the cursor for a few seconds, so you can click everything you see. The list changes slightly each time, but FWIW, here's the list I get:

Camera Flash (in red)
Hockey Stick
Miss
Unicorn
Sun
Coffee Pot
Lion
Wind Sock
Neck Tie
PogoStick
Basketball Hoop
Satellite Dish