Level 46

[Post New]by kalenakaylee on Mar 17, 10 12:13 PM
I am on Level 46 in the 2 Tasty game and the time will not run so I can never complete the level.

Re:Level 46

[Post New]by anderas on Mar 17, 10 7:16 PM
I got the same problem, seems like... it switch to relax mode ... check out the menu, then un-check mark the relax mode and retry the level ..
hope it will help ... ~
it's useful for me at least

[Post New]by yellowraven62 on Mar 19, 10 12:44 PM
since you got to level 46 maybe you can help me, where is the 4th resturant? I finished level 30 but cant find any other openings?

[Post New]by periodicstorm on Mar 20, 10 7:03 AM
I was having the same issue with level 46. I'm going to try and uncheck the relaxed mode. However if the game switches modes by itself this may be another bug that BF has to iron out.

sooyong
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by sooyong on Mar 20, 10 9:36 AM
yellowraven62 wrote:since you got to level 46 maybe you can help me, where is the 4th resturant? I finished level 30 but cant find any other openings?

It's automatic appear ...
but you have to purchase some tools sometimes ..
for example : to enter bar, you have to purchase shaker, to enter china restaurant, you have to purchase hot plate... on the store ...

[Post New]by yellowraven62 on Mar 20, 10 10:12 PM
I have bought everything it will let me buy at the store, and still I can not figure out where the 4th building is. I did all the way through the 30s but it hasnt helped. No new buildings are opening up. Do you have to to finish them all on expert or something because some of mine are done on regular level. I tried switching to the relaxed mode that doesnt open it up either,, any suggestions??

Pippin1978
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Pippin1978 on Mar 22, 10 3:28 PM
Totally stuck, this level. The time won't run in either mode. Guess the game is over!

Biklar
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Biklar on Mar 22, 10 3:43 PM
I had this problem too, but I did what others said and unchecked relaxed mode when the game was on pause. There's a glitch on this level that automatically switches some players to relaxed mode.

Try this and see what happens. It worked for me and now I am able to play level 46 on timed mode as desired.

xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by xdolphine on Mar 22, 10 7:22 PM
yellowraven62 wrote:I have bought everything it will let me buy at the store, and still I can not figure out where the 4th building is. I did all the way through the 30s but it hasnt helped. No new buildings are opening up. Do you have to to finish them all on expert or something because some of mine are done on regular level. I tried switching to the relaxed mode that doesnt open it up either,, any suggestions??

the 4th building is Chinese Restaurant, its the red building on right bottom screen near the beach..
you have to buy "Hotplate" first to enter Chinese Restaurant.
hope it will works.
good luck

[Post New]by capps1970 on Apr 11, 10 12:20 PM
Pippin1978 wrote:Totally stuck, this level. The time won't run in either mode. Guess the game is over!

did you get past level 46 in the end or give up. ive got same problem unchecked the relax mode and still the time wont run out. anyone got any ideas ?

Go to: