twitch71
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

stuck please help

[Post New]by twitch71 on Sep 6, 16 3:13 PM
I am on the last island ( Comet Crash Site ) and trying to build my camp, but I keep getting beaten with the rock enemy, does anyone know an order to what to build first. I have tried 3 times in a row and keep getting beaten. I have seen the videos, how to build it and it looks like the whole place is built with stuff, but what do you build first??

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

Re:stuck please help

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Sep 6, 16 7:16 PM
Though it's been ages since I last played, the keys to success is try, try again and continuously building towers surrounding the purple columns, inside perimeters and eventually near the Boss. Never stop building and repairing and upgrading your equipment and buildings!
Since you have seen the videos you know that arrow towers and lots of workers are mandatory. So in between repair work follow the building menu until you have numerous towers, workers, fighters (shamans are best), witch doctors etc.
This is not an easy level and can take hours to finish so persevere and eventually you shall prevail.
Good luck.
After this you can try Totem Tribe Gold.
Not available @ Big Fish

twitch71
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by twitch71 on Sep 6, 16 8:05 PM
thank you, I have tried to find totem trible 2 & gold but it is not on big fish, were do you get it??

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Sep 7, 16 6:37 PM
Google Totem Tribe Gold or the creator Enkord.

twitch71
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by twitch71 on Sep 17, 16 8:17 PM
you did not realize you have to pay for totem trible gold, would big fish get it??

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 6, 16 11:54 PM
BFG is not going to get TT Gold, I think. It's been out a long time and not sufficiently different from the original - it is basically the same as TT, just with more islands.

TT2 Jotun, which is still in its alpha testing stage can be played for free online, though. I absolutely love it, but it is VERY different from TT, so if you go in expecting a similar game you'll initially be disappointed.

Go to: