Dancing_Cat
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

No Orbs or Coins Produced In Snowy Meadows.

[Post New]by Dancing_Cat on Sep 6, 16 3:36 PM
I've activated the cottages that should produce orbs and coins but they don't work. They work in the other areas of the game but not in Snowy Meadows.

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

Re:No Orbs or Coins Produced In Snowy Meadows.

[Post New]by dk413 on Sep 7, 16 8:46 AM
Snowy Meadows is one big disastrous glitch. None of the resources, portals are working. I have defeated Prim 6 times, though it shows I defeated her and won the platinum ticket and sword it has not been credited. I have reached Lv 300 but see no point playing Snowy Meadows to 3rd levels for no rewards.

I am done until they fix it and we get new content. It is a shame, until I reached Snowy I really enjoyed the game.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:No Orbs or Coins Produced In Snowy Meadows.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 8, 16 9:59 AM
Hi Dancing_Cat and dk413,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues in the Snowy Meadows portion of this game. The appropriate teams are aware of this issue and are working hard to resolve it. We greatly appreciate player's patience. If you would like to aid in the investigation, it is highly recommended to reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to gather this data and bring it to the teams.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Free the Witch here

By posting in the above thread it helps the Moderation Team identify trends in what players are seeing to alert to the teams. Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: