Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Quick question on the Tavern Cards

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Sep 6, 16 5:08 PM
I know about the drop rate, sometimes it's great, others it just makes you wanna cuss.
Are the cards in the main part of the porthole or can they be found in all the little other 'rooms and rabbit trails?" If you find one card, is that porthole done or can you find another card in another area?

Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

Re:Quick question on the Tavern Cards

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Sep 6, 16 5:47 PM
Hi Tinyfeet, There is a card in each portal but can be in any of the scenes within it. As you move from scene to scene so does the card, there is lots of information in the Tavern Card threads. Yes once you have found a card it will not reappear within that portal until you find another in a different portal.

Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Sep 6, 16 7:12 PM
Thanks for your answer. I've read just about every thread out there on Tavern Cards and those were the only questions NOT asked or answered.

Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Sep 7, 16 12:53 AM
Hi Tinyfeet,I've posted a few times on the subject but on checking it was in answer to questions asked & not in the Tavern Cards thread. I find the easiest way to find the cards is to look in the portal entry scene & an adjacent one, toggle between the 2 scenes until the card appears - hope this is of help.

Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Sep 7, 16 6:05 PM
Yes, that does help. Thanks.

Go to: