griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

TECHNICAL PROBLEMS

[Post New]by griffgirl on Mar 17, 10 6:25 PM
I have been playing big fish games for almost two years and I am sorry to say this is the worst game I have played or tried to play. I had tried it on another site three times but thought maybe thru this site it would be better. It actually runs worse each time you play it. I have also uninstalled twice. It runs extremely slow, the cursor floats around, the iron in the garden scene doesn't show up. I had to go to a walkthru to find out what was going on which I did after being in the art gallery and having a large square show up in the middle of the screen. I am glad I only downloaded the one hour trial. Please remove this game, make the necessary repairs and re-offer. I would love to play it as I did the other Natalie Brooks games, but won't spend the money on a game that I know won't run correctly. Thank you.

joy4u
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

TECHNICAL PROBLEMS

[Post New]by joy4u on Mar 17, 10 7:59 PM
griffgirl wrote:I have been playing big fish games for almost two years and I am sorry to say this is the worst game I have played or tried to play. I had tried it on another site three times but thought maybe thru this site it would be better. It actually runs worse each time you play it. I have also uninstalled twice. It runs extremely slow, the cursor floats around, the iron in the garden scene doesn't show up. I had to go to a walkthru to find out what was going on which I did after being in the art gallery and having a large square show up in the middle of the screen. I am glad I only downloaded the one hour trial. Please remove this game, make the necessary repairs and re-offer. I would love to play it as I did the other Natalie Brooks games, but won't spend the money on a game that I know won't run correctly. Thank you.

I havent tried the other games but will give them a go and hope not the same trouble

Re:TECHNICAL PROBLEMS

[Post New]by DaphneDO on Jan 31, 12 8:26 AM
I have uninstalled this game and reinstalled. I played as a new player from the beginning. I still get stuck in the lighthouse. I can't get the light bulb to put into the light with the glass. Is there a fix? Is there a patch? Can you give me a save to this game past this point so I can continue playing?

Go to: