Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 7, 16 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 09/07/2016 at 6:47:27 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 7, 16 6:48 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

alfresco
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger here.

[Post New]by alfresco on Sep 7, 16 12:43 PM
This game completely locked up my W10 laptop twice and needed a shutdown/forced restart each time. Glad I didn't purchase it.

Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by 0161 on Sep 7, 16 2:44 PM
alfresco wrote:This game completely locked up my W10 laptop twice and needed a shutdown/forced restart each time. Glad I didn't purchase it.

I have windows 10 on my laptop and it played ok. No problems at all.

lisarossi
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by lisarossi on Sep 7, 16 6:14 PM
I have windows 7 and it locked down on me too twice and the sad part is that I bought the game not happy

Metamorph
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Metamorph on Sep 7, 16 7:17 PM
Game keeps freezing and I've only been in two rooms.

To many bugs to bother with. Shame though. The graphics are good and it could be a good game.

Running Windows 10.

mamajay
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,222 Posts

[Post New]by mamajay on Sep 7, 16 10:38 PM
In the first cut scenes, the game kept freezing while the voiceover continued! After that, in the game proper, it keeps randomly freezing.

It looks like a good game, but I won't be buying if I can't play it properly.

Win 10, PC 64 bit.

Jen.

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on Sep 8, 16 12:41 AM
In the scene where you find the bag of gun powder , locked chest the game would lock up when you focused on items to look at in the scene. I was able to use the map to get out of the close up on what ever I looked at. By doing this, i was able to continue on to finish this section.

After that the game continued to play just fine.

Great little SE.

I have Windows 10 on a PC.

Aerosage
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by Aerosage on Sep 8, 16 7:25 AM
This game locked-up on me when the protagonist first made it back to Princess Aurora's chamber, at the beginning of Chapter 1. Using a Windows 10 - 64bit PC.

Edited on 09/08/2016 at 7:26:21 AM PST

Petsitterkathy
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by Petsitterkathy on Sep 8, 16 8:08 AM
Window in tool shed.. I have the key to boat and I now need a container to pump gas into. I click hint and it keeps pointing to the open window in tool shed(?), but nothing is there and now I am stuck with a boat, but no fuel. What am I doing wrong ?

davidvsautism
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by davidvsautism on Sep 8, 16 11:50 AM
I'm having the exact same problem. Running on a new Dell laptop Win 10 64 bit

alfresco wrote:This game completely locked up my W10 laptop twice and needed a shutdown/forced restart each time. Glad I didn't purchase it.

Edited on 10/02/2016 at 6:37:11 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 8, 16 1:12 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for taking the time to report any issues you are seeing in this game. I'm sorry that it sounds like some of our players are running into what sounds like a crash when running this game in Windows 7 or 10. I wanted to drop by and suggest trying a few steps from our Help Pages as generally this is the quickest method of resolving a technical issue with one of our games. Here's a few pages that might be helpful with the game locking up and crashing:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Windows 10

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide troubleshooting beyond what the forums can give, and they're always happy to help.

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgIlinalta

Ilkie
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Ilkie on Sep 9, 16 3:30 AM

Same here, but I got a message asking me to contact the developers...a bit difficult when you have no access to the PC at the time! Now deleted.

Kamali
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Kamali on Sep 11, 16 8:31 AM
I really like what I managed to play of this, and would gladly have bought it if it wasn't for the constant access violations. In the 16 minutes I've managed to play, there have been four of them. My computer is W7, and I haven't had any problems with the other games I've downloaded, so it's not my computer, it's the game itself that is at fault.

If the game is ever fixed I'll buy it, but for now I'll have to - reluctantly - find something else to buy.

adnerbfaye
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by adnerbfaye on Sep 11, 16 12:08 PM
Using Dell Windows 10 operating system. This is the fourth game I have purchased in the last month that has had technical errors preventing me from playing the game. In the scene where you have to smelt metal to make a piece to keep the doors closed so you can cross, it thinks it is back in the tunnel and needs to blow up the rocks. Absolutely frozen there. This is getting old! Wasting my money!

mamajay
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,222 Posts

[Post New]by mamajay on Sep 11, 16 3:47 PM
I decided to uninstall and then re-install the game, and see what happened.

I expected it to start from the beginning, but it picked up where I left off, and while it played perfectly for the rest of the demo, I don't know if the earlier problems were fixed or not.

I'm thinking I may have to try it out on my laptop and see if the glitches are still there.

Jen.

It played just fine on my laptop (win 10), without any freezing or lag in the voices in the cut scenes, so maybe that was just my computer, as no-one else has mentioned that problem so far

I shall hope for the best, as I have now purchased it

Cheers

Edited on 09/12/2016 at 12:35:56 AM PST

[Post New]by dippyd on Sep 11, 16 4:46 PM
I couldn't get the apples to land in the pot. After picking 3 apples out of the barrel, to use in the sling shot, I couldn't get anymore apples picked and there was nothing else to do and no place to go, in the game.

[Post New]by TerreMcL on Sep 13, 16 11:01 AM
I have a new (under 6 months) Dell Inspiron that is pretty well equipped, running Windows 10, and this game froze my computer. It opened in full screen mode with a security message about access violations across the top third of the screen. As soon as I hit any game control everything froze up until I rebooted. Very flawed game. Too bad--I couldn't even try it.

Edited on 09/13/2016 at 11:02:46 AM PST

[Post New]by bunnytoday1 on Sep 13, 16 3:25 PM
I keep clicking the plums and nothing! I clicked each plum and nothing! I can't move forward because I can't hit the bucket because I can't get the plum to get the key. I can get to the plums but can't pick any up!! HELP!!!!!!

ahma2
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by ahma2 on Sep 14, 16 7:06 AM
So many crashes...
I wonder if you should give us a new game.
I bought mine as it looked to be a nice made game, tried it 4 times - every time it crashes after start. It isn´t my opinion of fun!

Go to: