Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 7, 16 12:36 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 09/07/2016 at 6:46:27 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 7, 16 6:47 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

HYDEPARK4
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger here.

[Post New]by HYDEPARK4 on Sep 7, 16 12:32 PM
I find this a very enjoyable game. Got using a credit -but I recommend it.

Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by 0161 on Sep 7, 16 2:46 PM
I bought with a coupon and really enjoyed it. The graphics are fantastic as is the story line.
Think this was going to be a C.E. but for what ever reason never got finished.

dancemom1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,198 Posts

[Post New]by dancemom1 on Sep 7, 16 3:33 PM
Hi all! Just gave this SE a try and was pleasantly surprised. The graphics weren't bad, but looked as though they were overlaid to a stationary background. Colors were a bit muted, but were pretty nice just the same. Game play was very nice, with no problems during the demo at all. Voice overs, although few and far between, were well done and were age and character appropriate. Music was quite soothing. Sound FX are nicely done as well.

HOPs are interactive silhouettes, e.g., find a part and use it in the HOP to find another useful part. I only ran across two during the demo, which was quite short. The HOPs are clean and items are not difficult to find, or figure out where they are to be used next. Puzzles also are not many and not difficult. I did like how you find something near by and use it, rather than run around all over the place and gather multitudes of items before using them. Hint system is helpful and it does transport to longer locations.

I did find using the "eye" to be a lot more help than I really wanted, so only tried is once. This game is quite easy to follow, so unless you are a beginner, you probably won't use it. You do have a helper in the way of a robot by the name of Tim. Tim is quite helpful in reaching items that are too high for you. He is very quiet and sits on his perch until he is needed. Even then, he is quiet. This is not a challenging game, but one that is well done and perfect for one of those lazy days when you just want to relax and play a nice simple game. I think we all have those days. Yes, I am going to use a coupon and add this game to my collection.

As always, try it for yourself and see what you think. We all have different tastes in games and you may not care for this one at all. Thanks for the reviews.

Susanna2
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Susanna2 on Sep 8, 16 9:46 AM
What an agreable little adventure! Quite simple, but I love the steampunk theme!
It is better than a lot of CE's and a bit away from mainstream.
Going to see what this Dev has to offer....

Marciepie
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by Marciepie on Sep 8, 16 9:48 AM
Is there a way to limit the size of the reviews? They are getting way too long. For one, we (I) don't need a full story line, just the pros and cons. These games haven't changed so much that we need a novella to explain every detail. I don't want to offend anyone, but it seems more like who has the best writing skills so these reviews just keep getting longer and longer.

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on Sep 11, 16 12:11 PM
Another great little game! Thanks

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Sep 18, 16 3:38 PM
Just played the demo of this and I just LOVE it...laughed out loud & big smiles...on fleek baby...so wish it was the CE/premium version .

This gem just lifted my spirits, love the steampunk aspect and I love my robot helper, Tim, so freaking CUTE and well done !!
I am a HUGE fan of mechanical games, so REALLY enjoyed playing this demo, and I will get it tomorrow, double punch, Monday...really don't want to wait, but I will.

I found this SE to be better then some CE's, would save my game club coupons if the CE was offered on BF, but it is not, sad to say???
From other post I've read, there are 3 bonus chapters...don't understand why both versions are not here on BF, like all of the other games?

You should at least try the demo, so HAPPY I did, it is so COOL and FUN and ENTERTAINING !!

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Sep 21, 16 12:35 PM
A thoroughly enjoyable game. Held my interest all the way through.

This SE game was better than some of the CE games I have played.

Hope this Vendor/Developer does more games for Bigfish.

[Post New]by Debs56 on Nov 10, 16 4:04 AM
I'm having trouble with the slingshot...I have two now, one with a plum and the other without. I can't seem to get the key

molla311
Stingray
Stingray
4,680 Posts

[Post New]by molla311 on Nov 17, 16 6:14 AM
I just finnished this game and really did enjoy it.
Wish we could get a little more of this as it is so very cosy
lol

LunaNik
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by LunaNik on Nov 29, 16 5:11 PM
PROS:
• Engaging storyline with several plot twists.
• Eye candy graphics including excellent poser work and stunning detail.
• Mostly an adventure game.
• Sequel to Namariel Legends: Iron Lord.

CONS:
• Exact same soundtracks as the first game.
• Exceedingly horrible English including the puzzle instructions.

I still gave it four stars because I enjoyed playing it and believe it has replay value.

Edited on 11/29/2016 at 5:11:19 PM PST

Go to: